Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Hello - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hello (388 Views)

First Time In Sweden - Hello Malmö / Hello Nairalanders, Please What Country Easily Gives Visa This Period? / Hello, Is Proof Of English Mandatory? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello by Shilex1915: 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
I am Nigeria citizen and I met British woman citizen on internet.. she is coming to Nigeria to marry me and she want me to follow her to UK when we get married in Nigeria please am I going to give UK VISA
Re: Hello by Lovetinz(m): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
Will you need UK visa.
Yes.
Re: Hello by DisturbingEU(m): 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
Re: Hello by Shilex1915: 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
I am Nigeria citizen and I met British woman citizen on internet.. she is coming to Nigeria to marry me and she want me to follow her to UK when we get married in Nigeria..please it is going to be easy for me to get UK VISA at Embassy and what are they going to request at Embassy
Re: Hello by Shilex1915: 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
I am Nigeria citizen and I met British woman citizen on internet.. she is coming to Nigeria to marry me and she want me to follow her to UK when we get married in Nigeria and the woman is Rich ..please it is going to be easy for me to get UK VISA at Embassy and what are they going to request at Embassy And it is compulsory to have money in my bank account and how much I need to have
Re: Hello by DisturbingEU(m): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
Shilex1915:
I am Nigeria citizen and I met British woman citizen on internet.. she is coming to Nigeria to marry me and she want me to follow her to UK when we get married in Nigeria..please it is going to be easy for me to get UK VISA at Embassy and what are they going to request at Embassy
you should ask your questions here

https://www.nairaland.com/2655931/general-uk-visa-enquiries-part

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Popular Cities For International Travelers In 2017 / Where We Can Get Cheap Flights Tickets For Christmas Vacation? / Russia Announces Resumption Of Flights Between Moscow And Cairo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.