Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,031 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:45 AM

Think Big...think Forex...trade Forex - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Think Big...think Forex...trade Forex (1750 Views)

Forex Trade / Invest In FOREX Trade / Forex Trade Set Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Think Big...think Forex...trade Forex by milliman(m): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
Hi, trading on currencies is basically comparing one country to another say EUR/USD in this exanple i am simply comparing European countries to that of America. so if the european countries economy is growing stronger than that of America caused by some factora then the market move upward (buy) and vice versa..

With forex you can start with as little as $100 or more and start working your way towards financial freedom ($1,000,000)

So where do I come in? I feel like i should teach one or two people about forex and see them to the point of success. so i will drop my whatsapp contact for just the one person to contact me 08086092975

I will let you understand the dos and dont of the market
I will let you know how to create a winning strategy of your own
You will be a boss of your own

PS:. You should have your capital ready before contacting me and i need only one person to teach so think of these as a great opportunity coming your way

(1) (Reply)

Cctv / Piracy Memo's Are Fake - TSTV / Are You Servicing Your Our Cars More Than We Service Our Lives!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.