Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

What Problem Can You Solve? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Problem Can You Solve? (1538 Views)

Do You Know Solving People's Problem Can And Will Get You Paid? / What Problem Does Roadside Beggar Actually Solve / What Problem Are You Solving In Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Problem Can You Solve? by iconabblog(m): 2:37am On Sep 15, 2017
What does the word opportunity mean to you? Is it just a chance to get something for nothing? a chance to do something you’ve never done before? a job? An education? What about a problem? I’ll bet you have never thought of a problem as an opportunity, but it is my fellow readers. Many amazing businesses have been created, in fact, by entrepreneurs who were frustrated by problems and developed business to solve them.

Anita Roddick started THE BODY SHOP, Inc. just because she was tired of paying for perfume and fancy packaging when she bought make-up. So Roddick created a simple, inexpensive packages and she even encourage recycling of containers from her shops. She kept her prices for as low as she could and her advertising down to earth (she once said “it is immoral to use the picture of a glowing sixteen-year-old child to sell anti-wrinkle products to a forty-year-old person”).

Another example of a person that solved a problem and got rich is “Bill Gate”. Before he started Microsoft... full article https://9jarichmind..com.ng/2017/09/train-your-mind-to-recognize.html#more

(1) (Reply)

2m BARRELS / I Need An Advice On How To Start An Escrow Business. / Accessbet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.