Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Operation Python Dance :OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari,army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Python Dance :OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari,army (1620 Views)

Buhari, Army Silent As US Exposes ISIS, Al-Qaeda Plans To Penetrate The South / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / Pics Of Buhari Army In A War Free Zone Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation Python Dance :OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari,army by KEVIND: 9:11am On Sep 15, 2017
- The Oodua People’s Congress has condemned the ongoing Operation Python Dance campaign of the Army

- The group stated there there was no national security threat in Umuahia to warrant such display of force, and urged the government to be cautious as the tense situation may dissuade foreign investors from putting their money into the country

- The group challenged the federal government to prove its sincerity by restructuring the country as it stated that Nigeria’s most serious challenges would be solved by restructuring
The Nigerian Army’s ongoing Operation Python Dance campaign in the south-east, has been condemned by the Oodua People’s Congress (OPC).
According to reports, the group made it's comments in a statement signed on Thursday, September 14, by its publicity secretary, Yinka Oguntimehin.

Describing the campaign as an“obvious attempt to arrest the growing influence of the Nnamdi Kanu led Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB),”the group stated that instead of employing military tactics to address the IPOB issue, the federal government should rather engage in dialogue with the pro-Biafra group.

The OPC stated that the situation in Umuahia, Abia state, was not a security threat which would demand the deployment of soldiers.
The group called for caution as it stated that the IPOB agitation has attracted international support and sympathy.It said investors may be dissuaded from investing in the country if they feel like there is a civil war going on, and reminded the government that history does not favor the suppression of agitating groups.
The OPC stated that“all efforts must be made to guide jealously the hard earned democracy which individuals and groups fought hard to enthrone”.It questioned the sincerity of the federal government as it noted that Nigeria’s democracy is being threatened daily by injustice, security and the economy.It said these challenges could be solved without bloodletting, if the government would simply restructure the country.

It further advised the federal government to“take conscious effort to ensure that the incessant bloodletting in the country is arrested instead of aiding it through unnecessary militarization of the country like is being done in the South East”.

https://www.naij.com/1125362-operation-python-dance-ipob-issue-solved-dialogue-military-tactics-opc.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Python Dance :OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari,army by madridguy(m): 9:14am On Sep 15, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance :OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari,army by MalcoImX: 9:14am On Sep 15, 2017
Which OPC be dis? no be de one way OBJ gave Shot at Sight order or de one wey GEJ gave contracts?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Python Dance :OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari,army by shamack: 9:21am On Sep 15, 2017
Lol
Re: Operation Python Dance :OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari,army by benzene00: 9:21am On Sep 15, 2017
afonja
Re: Operation Python Dance :OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari,army by NNAMDIII(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2017
smoke
Re: Operation Python Dance :OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari,army by mike404(m): 9:24am On Sep 15, 2017
Lajet:
Afonja Christians are against what Nigeria army is doing. those Afonja miscreant supporting evil are Afonja Muslims
WORD

7 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance :OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari,army by Movic1(m): 9:27am On Sep 15, 2017
FG should send the soldiers back to the barrack. IPOB don't deserve this attention you are giving them. Na illiteracy dey worry those IPOB. They are not a threat at all.

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance :OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari,army by wakaman: 9:37am On Sep 15, 2017
Lies, all lies!
Re: Operation Python Dance :OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari,army by BiafraIShere(m): 9:41am On Sep 15, 2017
Except the barbarian vegetable kicks the bucket soon, he will certainly answer for war crimes. Bashir of Sudan didn't do worse with the supporter of APC yet he is still a fugitive and can't leave his country without a risk of arrest. Those nudging buhari on really do not know how the international justice system works, its a gradual process and buhari must be made to answer for all the innocent people he has murdered!!! Modified........wow nairaland is really funny, so the management of nairaland now accepts that Jan.ja.weed is now a synonym to APC?? I wrote Jan.ja.weed and it was changed to APC!!! Good to know that APC is now synonymous with terrorism!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Python Dance :OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari,army by BiafraIShere(m): 9:52am On Sep 15, 2017
lordjustice:
Stop a Pogrom in SE Nigeria and killing of Igbos in Other parts of the Country. Human life is sacred.
Your petition is needed at change.org, click the blow link to sign the petition

http://chn.ge/2y7704i
I have signed on it and also confirmed my email on it. Every Igbo man and lovers of justice and humanity should sign on it and indeed on all others that are currently available online. That is the least we can do to stop the madness going on in Nigeria right now. buhari must be brought to book, if Bashir that did less crimes in Dafur region of Sudan then I don't see why buhari will still be a free man with all innocent people he has murdered both through his covert support of herdsmen committing central region of Nigeria and his use of army to kill innocent protesters in the South East of Nigeria. We will not stop calling the worlds attention to the barbaric killings going on in Nigeria until justice is done!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Python Dance :OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari,army by mazimee(m): 9:52am On Sep 15, 2017
Those shining teeth about this will someday look for teeth to shine but will see non.

Evil should be condemned by all, it was has no tribe, it can visit anybody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation Python Dance :OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari,army by cckris: 9:57am On Sep 15, 2017
Prof Yemi would naturally engage IPOB in dialogue, just as he stabilised prices in Nigeria when Buhari was in London

2 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance :OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari,army by Homeboiy: 9:59am On Sep 15, 2017
I don't take Opc serious cos they are known betrayals n chest beaters
Re: Operation Python Dance :OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari,army by Bari22: 10:06am On Sep 15, 2017
where is ffk? where is fayose?
come and fight for nmandi kanu?
Re: Operation Python Dance :OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari,army by roundman: 10:26am On Sep 15, 2017
Bari22:
where is ffk? where is fayose?

come and fight for nmandi kanu?
Them don hide....
Re: Operation Python Dance :OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari,army by Kazim88: 10:34am On Sep 15, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Except the barbarian vegetable kicks the bucket soon, he will certainly answer for war crimes. Bashir of Sudan didn't do worse with the supporter of APC yet he is still a fugitive and can't leave his country without a risk of arrest. Those nudging buhari on really do not know how the international justice system works, its a gradual process and buhari must be made to answer for all the innocent people he has murdered!!! Modified........wow nairaland is really funny, so the management of nairaland now accepts that Jan.ja.weed is now a synonym to APC?? I wrote Jan.ja.weed and it was changed to APC!!! Good to know that APC is now synonymous with terrorism!!!

supporter of APC ... lol... no be lie.

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance :OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari,army by EnEnPeecee: 11:05am On Sep 15, 2017
[i][/i]
MalcoImX:
Which OPC be dis? no be de one way OBJ gave Shot at Sight order or de one wey GEJ gave contracts?
u get brain problem
Re: Operation Python Dance :OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari,army by Nemesis1: 11:07am On Sep 15, 2017
OPC

This is not your fight

2 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance :OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari,army by EnEnPeecee: 11:10am On Sep 15, 2017
MalcoImX:
[s][/s] do u have a brain disorder

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance :OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari,army by MalcoImX: 11:11am On Sep 15, 2017
EnEnPeecee:
[i][/i] u get brain problem
Sorry my construction seems lost on you. I mean is it the OPC Obj gave orders that they should be "shot at sight" (when they're out killing others) or the one GEJ gave contracts to protect pipelines.
Re: Operation Python Dance :OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari,army by Fidelismaria: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
kiss

(1) (Reply)

EXPLOSIVE: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Lectures AGF - Video / Adebola Williams Shares New Lovely Pictures / Akwa Ibom State Local Government Election Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.