Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

The Funny Thing About The Army Python Dance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Funny Thing About The Army Python Dance (792 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / Army’s Python Should Dance In Israel Where Kanu Is, Not Igboland – Ohanaeze / Show Of Force By Army Python Dancers In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Funny Thing About The Army Python Dance by brainbox34(m): 11:01am On Sep 16, 2017
PYTHON that cannot dance in sambisa forest but dances in Aba ... Is that one PYTHON

Re: The Funny Thing About The Army Python Dance by brainbox34(m): 11:29am On Sep 16, 2017
I just love Aba boys ...tomorrow now you will see a polo they wrote on it " fear no Python dance ✋��
Re: The Funny Thing About The Army Python Dance by willibounce1(m): 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
lol...maybe the python is dancing better in Aba because she can see daft pigs everywhere in aba and knows she'll eat enough. Enjoy the dance with the python.

(1) (Reply)

"Nnamdi Kanu Will Soon Reveal His Location" - Brother Reveals / I Designed This For Nigeria At 57 / Kabba Day Saga: Dino Melaye Accuses Gov. Bello Of Fraud, Shares Evidence(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.