Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Skin Problem - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Skin Problem (2078 Views)

Skin Problem, Need Ur Help! / Skin Problem Charts / Do You Have A Skin Problem?you Are In The Right Place,your Problem Is Solve. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skin Problem by eddytee: 10:35am On Mar 01, 2010
bump
Re: Skin Problem by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2010
Cocoa butter, is the best thing I have ever used for my skin. Try it.
Re: Skin Problem by shybee: 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2010
try clear essense
Re: Skin Problem by shilling(f): 3:41am On Mar 02, 2010
Ambi Fade cream/Zenmed.
Re: Skin Problem by sophiakalu(f): 2:17am On May 29, 2013
shilling: Ambi Fade cream/Zenmed.
pls where can I buy AMBI fade cream, am in port harcourt
Re: Skin Problem by vickyhall: 2:36am On May 29, 2013
You should find the skin protect products that are fit your shin.
Re: Skin Problem by iffxwelkrested(f): 2:52am On May 29, 2013
depends on ur area. u can try prince trust agency rumuola road by eligbam junction. or henroll at woji junction or daily 10 opposite amazing grace plaza woji around ykc.
sophia kalu: pls where can I buy AMBI fade cream, am in port harcourt
Re: Skin Problem by yemibabe4(f): 10:32pm On May 29, 2013
If you wanna have a great skin, even tone, buy Nutrient Glow Seaweed Soap, Goddess Oil and citrus Body Polisher.All 100% natural. I used them in a week and I love my skin, soo beautiful, clean and soo fair, dat every body started asking , what i use... cheesy Call 08028115086 to order
Re: Skin Problem by Parisecrets: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2014
Hey peeps, it's really sad how our climate has truly damaged our skin.... I'm sorry dear but the truth is if you expose your skin much to sunlight, you'll definitely be having dull skin. Though I'm into skin care,beautique- solutions bb pin 3332a8a3. I can prescribe great cream for you to clear out your skin problem. Cream with natural herbs and no steroid or hydroquinone.
But to have a good skin also, you must watch what you eat and have a good lifestyle....Exercise daily and take very good multivitamins. It's what's inside that reflects in the outside.
I'm also specialized in whitening creams...... I have different products also. Parisecrets ( whitening cream/ so called Egyptian milk contents), Brown skin( for dark people who just wanna have their skin glow) and Beaty secrets for those who have light complexion but wanna tone abit.
I'm the sole distributor of an american cosmetic company products( Vitamin C + E 20% ) and Retin- A to clear out acne.
A trial will convince you.
Good day all.
Angela
Re: Skin Problem by Pearl007(f): 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Skin Problem by BeautyClinic: 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
Free Consultation on all Skin Issue (Stretch marks,sun burn, skin discoloration , Acne etc) this Saturday the 20th of September 2014 at Beautique Solution Clinic (BSC) on Admiralty Way, CAR WASH, Beside Ice Cream Factory and Ebar Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. From 10am-3pm. Let's talk about it and offer you a solution. We speak Beauty. Visit us on www.beautique-solutions..com expecting you. Thanks. Add us bbm 33497CF4
Re: Skin Problem by ginajet(f): 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
try sniper
Re: Skin Problem by ginajet(f): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
try sniper just #200 and you will solve the problem forever
Re: Skin Problem by homesodear: 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
Taking care of your skin is quite simple, easy and rewarding; it just takes choosing the right products for your skin and knowing what to do. In simple words, the more luminous and homogenous your skin is, the more beautiful and younger you are and appear to others. Because Beauty is perceived as a whole, it needs to be taken care of as a whole: that's the sole purpose of my invite to you for exciting skincare training on Saturday 20th September 2014 at The Wellness Center, Second floor Buffalo House, 2 Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos by 10am prompt. Admission is FREE!!! For more enquiries call or whatsapp on 08034917464

Products recommended are natural, and contains up to 30% to 99.9% of fresh and pure stabilized aloe vera pulp, a powerful weapon. These products are certified from the International Aloe Science Council on the pack. Such products represents truth in labeling on the products, represents the quality of the Aloe content in the products, represents the quality of the Aloe used in the products and, that the Aloe used in the products come from a certified source, to make you look effortlessly fresh.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: World's Most Expensive Bra In 2015(BRA Or MANSION) / Arise Magazine Fashion Week 2011 – Lagos, Nigeria. [photos] / Miss Charismatic Nigeria Queen Recaptured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.