Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Error - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Error (919 Views)

History Of Copernicus: Man Who Asserted Heliocentric Fact Against Biblical Error / The Error Of Daddy Freeze . / Daddy Freeze Is Accurate But He Is In Error” – Pastor Rotimi Akinwale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Error by YungTemy(m): 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: Error by Josephjnr(m): 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
This question no dey tire una? He was in my room when he made heaven and earth. Mind you,check my location before you doubt this.

1 Like

Re: Error by Officialkplus(m): 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mehn I'm also used to wonder about this too.. probably he was from another galaxy /planet or dimension....

well anything that gave birth to God or any element that created God it's self is a God on it'sown...

sometimes i think Christianity/islam is meant to be our religion... even white rarely go to church..

they is a God for every tribe,colour or race.

1 Like

Re: Error by Shelloween(m): 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
He was everywhere. Bro, Almighty no be guy name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Error by YungTemy(m): 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
Shelloween:
He was everywhere. Bro, Almighty no be guy name.
where in particular? In Genesis it was written that he created the "Heavens" and the "Earth",meaning even Heaven was not there initially so Heaven is also out of it. I'm just curious though

1 Like

Re: Error by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
YungTemy:

where in particular? In Genesis it was written that he created the "Heavens" and the "Earth",meaning even Heaven was not there initially so Heaven is also out of it. I'm just curious though

Abeg go and update your story jhur and stop preaching.
Re: Error by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
YungTemy:

should we die first
Re: Error by YungTemy(m): 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
Evaberry:

should we die first

Lol,.. Evaberry I will update very soon.

Try answer the question nah. Please
Re: Error by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
YungTemy:

Lol,.. Evaberry I will update very soon.
Try answer the question nah. Please

I'm an atheist o.
Re: Error by YungTemy(m): 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
Evaberry:

I'm an atheist o.

You need Jesus. cheesy
Re: Error by jiggaz(m): 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
YungTemy:
Nairalanders, I woke up this morning pondering about where God was before the creation of heaven and earth.

Genesis 1 vs 1 says "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth".

So where has God been ever since, heaven and earth was created?. I'm just curious.

Happy Sunday.
Don't worry your head bro else u have migraine. So you think you can use your human mind to reason out God Almighty? His ways are 1million times higher than our ways.

If you reason out God with your human knowledge then that means He is no longer God, so chill.

2 Likes

Re: Error by am4truth(m): 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
When we get to heaven, we would ask Him this. Meanwhile, lets make sure our ways are right before Him.

A great God....thank you for making me a better person, once lost, but now found. I'm eternally grateful to you Jesus.

Taste and see that the Lord is good. I have tasted, and I'm proud to say it that Jesus is the only way to eternal life. Heaven is real, so likewise hell. I have not been to heaven, but I have been to Hell fire, July 4 1993.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Error by AdeniyiA(m): 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
So far, scientists have not been able to penetrate into the sun. It's assumed that God dwells in the sun. When we read the Bible very well, we'd discover that God is light and dwells in light, no darkness with God. The sun is the only heavenly body with 24/7 light and all other planets revolve round the sun, it recharges and sustains them.
God sustains all living creatures through the sun, none can survive without it... imagine if there's no photosynthesis.
Asking where was God is also like asking who created Him. He is UNCREATED CREATOR.

Where does a house builder stays before building his house? Of course he doesn't sleep under the bridge...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Error by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
YungTemy:
Nairalanders, I woke up this morning pondering about where God was before the creation of heaven and earth.

Genesis 1 vs 1 says "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth".

So where has God been ever since, heaven and earth was created?. I'm just curious.

Happy Sunday.
WILL YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF WERE GOD WAS BEFORE HE FORMED THE HEAVENS AND EARTH GRANT YOU SALVATION OR ETERNAL LIFE?..
Re: Error by Hier(m): 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
Eternity
Re: Error by Skankhunt42: 10:28am On Mar 07, 2019
Mm

(1) (Reply)

It's Past 12 Already, Where's The Darkness Fr.mbaka / Islam With False Conversion Story Busted! / SUPERNATURAL: Angel Caught On Camera!!! (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.