Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Help ! With My Window10 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help ! With My Window10 (875 Views)

How To Retrieve Permanently Deleted Videos On Window10 / Window10 (v.1903) ISO Raw File Needed.. / Someone Please Help Me With Tips On How To Install Window10 32bit, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help ! With My Window10 by fzabeey94(m): 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
i upgrade my system from window 8 to window 10 and d mouse stop working After d upgrade and i can't go bck to window 8 or 7
how cn i go abt it
Re: Help ! With My Window10 by greatnaija01: 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
go to your start button and press it then go to WINDOWS UPDATES and uninstall updates and the system will restart

ORRRR

Go to control panel and find SYSTEM RESTORE and choose a previous date that is before you did the upgrade... and select it... and your system will restart and reset to that previous date uninstalling any update or software beyond that date
Re: Help ! With My Window10 by fzabeey94(m): 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
greatnaija01:
go to your start button and press it then go to WINDOWS UPDATES and uninstall updates and the system will restart

ORRRR

Go to control panel and find SYSTEM RESTORE and choose a previous date that is before you did the upgrade... and select it... and your system will restart and reset to that previous date uninstalling any update or software beyond that date

have done dat but knw back up found on system
Re: Help ! With My Window10 by maxjax(m): 9:06am On Sep 21, 2017
goto Device manager, uninstall the mouse and restart the system.

fzabeey94:
i upgrade my system from window 8 to window 10 and d mouse stop working After d upgrade and i can't go bck to window 8 or 7
how cn i go abt it

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of Godmode In Windows 7? This Thing Works Like Magic. Check It / Windows 7 Activation Key 64 Bits / HP Laptop Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.