Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) (84708 Views)

This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. / Huge Snake Killed In A Woman’s Kitchen In Enugu State (Photo) / The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) by jennyluv090(f): 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
thats huge ooo
Re: Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) by joenor(m): 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
This kind dey sweet for pepper soup ooo, Thank God she wasn't hurt by that big thing..
Re: Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) by lexy2014: 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
driveiwe:
A huge serpent almost killed a lady cooking in her kitchen in Ogiso quarters of Edo state,thank God her village witches were asleep,and so the hunter became the hunted.
she didn't have meat or fish to cook her soup so God provided a snake not that d snake wanted 2 kill her
Re: Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lala's friend crawled into the right place........ Firewood ready, knives ready,pot ready etc etc

All that is remaining............. Our mouths ...................
Re: Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) by nairanaira12: 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
temmytopsy1:
Python here python there, may God save us from pythons

Orúko e t'ó wà sexy yí, kí l'a má se nípa è báî?
Re: Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) by ModusOperandi(f): 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
I don't think a python this small is capable of killing a human being
Re: Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
Thank God the snake was killed.
Re: Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) by PenPrince07: 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
Since they've declared Operation Python Dance, this one came to do it in the kitchen!
Re: Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) by sarutobie(m): 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
bukynkwuenu:
was the python dancing
The python will dance inside her pot soon enough.
Re: Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
That pot has seen better days
Re: Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) by ikemesit4477: 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
driveiwe:
A huge serpent almost killed a lady cooking in her kitchen in Ogiso quarters of Edo state,thank God her village witches were asleep,and so the hunter became the hunted.
is she living in the bush!
Re: Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) by 2bam: 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
Why won't Python not disturb them when ogiso area is a swampy zone,that forsaken area..
Re: Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) by pensilpyper(m): 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
na God send meat to dem cos dat pot dey I see empty na food God put 4 dia table
Re: Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) by Xrisobas: 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
Python everywhere, since the Army called them out to dance!!

1 Like

Re: Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
lekjons:
Nairaland animal right activists will soon come now and starts telling you sh!ts like;

"this is wickedness"
"why did you kill that beautiful thing?"
"you for let am bite you na"(after all how much is antivenom) undecided

lol u are right they are here and they will come for u get ready
Re: Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) by 3Div: 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
driveiwe:

There's no way this python could have killed the woman.
Re: Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
Crossguy:
Lala right now

dis ur pic funny die
Re: Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) by QueenMarvella(f): 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
I Hate Snakes

I hate anything Slithery undecided
Re: Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) by Konami94: 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
lekjons:
Nairaland animal right activists will soon come now and starts telling you sh!ts like;

"this is wickedness"
"why did you kill that beautiful thing?"
"you for let am bite you na"(after all how much is antivenom) undecided
Pythons and other constrictors have no venom.
Re: Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Imagine! Meat use im leg waka com meet you for kitchen. Talk about manna from heaven.
Re: Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) by 1miccza: 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Where is the ''almost'' in the picture and where's the python almost killing the lady grin grin grin
Re: Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) by bingbagbo(m): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Re: Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) by mod9: 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
I was told that Python are harmless snakes and that they only attack when sent on a mission.
Re: Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) by openmine(m): 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
ModusOperandi:
I don't think a python this small is capable of killing a human being
It can ohh....It will go round its victim several times and form a coil,then squeeze until the prey is thin and easy to swallow...
Re: Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) by Benosky011(m): 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
In my place, this snake is a big meat oo. For people in Edo, Na witch, but for some Owerri boys, Na for road we d dey cook and chop am
driveiwe:
Re: Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) by lekjons(m): 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
Konami94:

Pythons and other constrictors have no venom.
thanks boss!
Re: Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) by mozele(m): 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
Finstar:
This snake is huge oooh shocked shocked Damn.. I would have faint if it was me it came for. I hate those long things sad

you own case ehn. If paradventure you fainted on sighting the serpent, it'll give thanks to God for giving it such a easy and free meal.

Dont try this at home.
Re: Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
Na wa oh...

Imagine turning around to see this thing coming..

The kind fly I go fly eh... Guinness book of records never record that kind speed and height before.

Only one leap will take me from the spot and land me in my neighbor's compound..

1 Like

Re: Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
pweshboi:
Lala right now,.. Why did u kill d snake face and omo this snake go sweet after cooking oo face
As if u go chop am grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) / Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) / Naruto Complete Series Download Links-dual Audio(eng&jap),english Subs,50mb,hi.q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.