Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) (39667 Views)

Gabe Okoye Runs For US Senate (Photos) / 2019 Presidency: PDP Leaders Serve Buhari Quit Notice At Ilorin Rally / Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) by lekanolas: 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
The Independent National Electoral Commission on Tuesday served Senator Dino Melaye with the recall notice from his constituency in the Senate.

INEC officials from the national headquarters of the commission stormed his office in the Senate in several Ghana-Must Go bags.

INEC took the decision after it claimed that all efforts to serve Melaye with the recall notice has been frustrated by the controversial senator.

Melaye is the representative of Kogi West Senatorial District.

http://newsday.com.ng/inec-serves-dodging-melaye-recall-notice-senate/

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) by Celcius: 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
Why do we waste money on semi qualified slowpokes like these. Smart lawyers would have envisaged this alleged dodging and quickly approach the the court with the second option, which is to publish the notice in a national daily.
Dino has every reason to say INEC has doctored those file. But no need, 90 days don elapse.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
Saraki, won't you save your houseboy?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ok
Re: INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) by yarimo(m): 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
Best news of the day grin grin grin grin grin

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) by adem30: 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
Celcius:

Why do we waste money on semi qualified slowpokes like these. Smart lawyers would have envisaged this alleged dodging and quickly approach the the court with the second option, which is to publish the notice in a national daily.
Dino has every reason to say INEC has doctored those file. But no need, 90 days don elapse.

Always looking for ways to run from the truth, and you will still come back here to cry that Nigeria is not progressing

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) by adem30: 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
By the way, Why is Dino running around like unchained mad dog?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) by samkay3g(m): 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
make dem paste am for im facebook wall na

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) by hatchy(f): 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
DINOsaur MElie your yam don done, come and eat it.

You can run but can't hide.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) by otosa(m): 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
adem30:
By the way, Why is Dino running around like unchained mad dog?
but I don't know if this guy will have time again to give us Ajekun iya remix? ?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) by dlondonbadboy: 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
I don't give a fucck about dino. But I want him recalled. At least let's see how its done. Cos after dino, I'm coming for my senator. That fool must be recalled.

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) by adem30: 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
otosa:
but I don't know if this guy will have time again to give us Ajekun iya remix? ?

He is presently a Prayer warrior

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) by Celcius: 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
adem30:

Always looking for ways to run from the truth, and you will still come back here to cry that Nigeria is not progressing
Everything thing in Nigeria is slow and a fraudulent. How popular is late registration fee in Western countries. And it all started with the government, it runs in their blood, don't blame me for it.
My point is, they were slow in thinking and acting.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) by NigerDeltan(m): 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
grin grin grin

Recall. ko

Reclaim. ni

INEC deceiving thelmselves since 1911

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) by Bayajidda1: 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
angry
Re: INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) by Bayajidda1: 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
angry grin
Re: INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) by IkpuMmiri(f): 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
[s]
Celcius:

[/s]

Before you call other names check yourself.....If you had been following the process, you would have read where INEC approached the Court for substituted service, which was granted.....Beside, how do you expect INEC to publish about 600,000 petitions on the National Dailies? The law is very clear on how the petition must be served!

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
Celcius:

Everything thing in Nigeria is slow and a fraudulent. How popular is late registration fee in Western countries. And it all started with the government, it runs in their blood, don't blame me for it.
My point is, they were slow in thinking and acting.

Just chill. This is just d first of its type, i'm sure inec will be prepared for d next victim.

Make dem dey gather experience dey go!

To imagine say dino dey fear him constituency fa?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) by VocalWalls: 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
grin

Plausible deniability. Dino will not go to his office again.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) by Celcius: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
IkpuMmiri:
[s][/s]

Before you call other names check yourself.....If you had been following the process, you would have read where INEC approached the Court for substituted service, which was granted.....Beside, how do you expect INEC to publish about 600,000 petitions on the National Dailies? The law is very clear on how the petition must be served!
If e like, let it be all of Kogi. Publish it as the law provides. That is the law. I have never read anywhere INEC approach the court on the second option.
Let's not talk too much, the National Assembly would have still flung the process out when it comes to them to verify the legitimacy of the votes. I'm sure that's why they no even pay attention. I trust them.
INEC should concentrate on step to conducting conclusive elections.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) by mumspit: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
e

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) by oviejnr(m): 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
When you hear Ghen Ghen Ghen in Nollywood movies, it's the sound when something bad is about to happen cheesy

Ghen Ghen Ghen fall on Uncle Dino, another sleepless night for the rogue claiming untouchable grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) by Yomzzyblog: 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ok
Re: INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) by besticality: 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
And so it begins
Re: INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) by anonyguy: 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
Re: INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
This is serious. Over to you Senator Dino Melayo.
Re: INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) by ramdris(m): 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
Correct!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) by cockcrowatdawn(m): 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
Wow this is getting messy,i hope it is not going to be another political hula baloo as usual
Nigeria surely need the best, we have a lot of wrong leaders at the helm of affairs.

1 Like

Re: INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) by proudlyYoruba(m): 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
Re: INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) by divinehand2003(m): 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dino, your time to war has come. Wishing you the best of luck as you become EMBATTLED.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) by ProWalker: 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Saraki, won't you save your houseboy?

He is doing everything possible to frustrate the move.
As for Dino, na god of the olden days take decision slowly, gods of nowadays are very quick
Karma is a biiitcch

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names / Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President / $16b Power Project: I’m Ready For Probe, Obasanjo Dares Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.