Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Thread For Igbos - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Thread For Igbos (1073 Views)

Thread For Yoruba's In The South East: Share Your Experiences. / It's Time For Igbos To Start Asking Questions / Strictly For Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Igbos by Develpeast: 11:39am On Sep 27, 2017
This thread is directed to my igbo brothers. I have been searching for pro-igbo groups with huge number of users but the only one I saw and tried to join was igboist group. They have not allowed me to join the group since I made the request. We had one in omambala, I really do not know what happened to the website because it was doing fine then until it became inaccessible.

It is difficult for us to have a serious conversation here due to the fact that since the whole biafran imbroglio, we have been distracted with tribal e-wars that we have refused to discuss cogent topics that will help us bring back the igboland into limelight.

I have a friend in cumbak60, sincerely I really love this guy's passion for doing the right thing. He dedicated his time in pushing for something substantial in the chase of the development of the eastern region. I believe I owe him an apology due to my lackadaisical attitude towards his passion.

I have had other people with such passion sent me private messages and calling for an action to be taken to finally solve these problems in the east and create an economic plan for the east. Some of them we have talked at length and to be candid with you, they have been nothing less than geniuses. Every young igbo man and woman have this feeling that the east should be better than what it is today. Being one of the founding ethnic groups of this country, we should not be operating at the level we are operating from a collective point of view. The situation is more dire than most of you are seeing it.

I am not here to write long epistles that will shake the group because many people in the past have done that but we all just clap and continue with our lives but I am here to gather as much people as I can to pursue this dream. I am presently trying to contact many elites which we will be working with. We will need to draft a workable plan that will ensure that our dream with not end in our minds but translated into reality.

It all depends on how big your dream is. There was a guy named lyn90, I do not know where he is at the moment but he was a smart fellow. His thoughts were something else while his plans were big. If anyone knows where he is, please kindly tell him that he can send me a private message because I really need such minds around.

To the rest that we have not communicated, please, I will really like to know the content in your heads. I think if we came together and discuss various issues, we can come out with concrete idea of what we are facing and come out with the best solutions.

I am coming back to field some questions while you answer. I will surely send you a dm when we come across that your points and knowledge is golden and we will help you document your points. We are going to create a confidential document which will be sent to all igbo stakeholders to know that the era of playing politics is gone but the time has come for us to follow a particular economic plan to save the igbos from losing everything before the next 50years.

I wish you all participate fully in this mini-programme I am about to embark on in this forum because truly speaking, your knowledge and information will be of highest importance in solving major problems in the east. The work has been going on, we just need more energetic people in pushing our dreams forward.

cc: pchukwudi, lozanni, cumbak60, lyn90, attackgat, amarabae, phut, prodigy90, nwabobo,

I will check names of other igbo men and women in this forum. If you are uncomfortable with your name listed above, just mention it and I will remove it.

Be civil as much as possible please.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Igbos by kid23(m): 11:44am On Sep 27, 2017
Nice
Re: Thread For Igbos by Develpeast: 11:54am On Sep 27, 2017
The development of the eastern region has been stagnant to say the least since the last 47 years to say the least, with some states retrogressing while some states refusing to expose the true state of the economy of the east. We are faced with huge numbers of our young adults and adolescents leaving the region enmasse to different parts of the country for better opportunities. Some of them who schooled in the east do not waste time but carry their bags with them as soon as they finish their final papers to leave the states.

What is the major amenities or social infrastructure that the region is missing that makes it seemingly impossible for young igbos to stay back in the region? Do we have any programme or plan to make those things available in the region? If they have, which state has started it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Igbos by Develpeast: 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
I really do not understand the reason why this thread was pushed to culture section. This section do not have the right amount of traffic to push the thread to the required destination.

The mod who did this should please return the thread to the politics section because this thread has all the semblance of politics in it.
Re: Thread For Igbos by Bibors(m): 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
If there must be an igbo forum, then I think an Igbo IT guru should set up an app like this nairaland and lock out those that are non igbos just as non Muslim have been locked out on nairaland Muslim forum.
* Also my brother, it's better we look at the realities on ground while we try to advance the Igbo agenda.
I don't want to sound IPOB but it's only through such means that our leaders can listen.
I wish all those who have criticized Nnamdi Kanu 's approach have proffered a better solution.

We have leaders that since the coming of imperialist, have been feeding fat on the masses.
They captured and sold brothers as slaves and even had to be fought by the same imperialists to stop taking slaves as its no longer a lucrative business since its abolition.
These leaders metamorphosed into warrant chiefs and did so many unspeakable atrocities. As if we haven't had enough from them as society advanced, so did they advance their method and approach of fattening themselves at the cost of the masses.
They deliberately sold us out because of the Ahiara declaration which made Biafra loose the war,.
Post Biafra war, the Igbos have endured untold hardship just to make out something from their 20 pounds and move forward.
These unscrupulous leaders have found their way into politics and for close to 20 years of " civil rule" the south east having collected billions of naira as allocation cannot boast of basic infrastructure.
No housing program.
No health insurance program
No roads
They even make the environment hostile to business .
They corrupt the masses and entice them with salt, rice and one thousand to vote for them just for public show.
There has never been any of them who genuinely won an election. They have since been anointed by the leaving king and the cycle is endless.
They loot public treasury for personal gain and guard themselves with both thugs, police and military.

My brother, the great Pan African revolutionist Thomas Sankara did say " we should date to reinvent the future for it takes the Mad Men of yesterday to create the desired change" ( paraphrased).

If indeed it's in Igbo blood to rebelious and have no regard for constituted authority as aledged by Lugard, then it means that it is in our blood to rebel against bad leadership and to have no regard for fraudulent and oppressive constituted authority.

We must change the Ignorance nation from within.
We must reorient our minds.
We must keep fighting injustice anywhere we see it.
There can never be peace without fairness, equity and justice.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Igbos by onward4life(m): 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
Develpeast:
This thread is directed to my igbo brothers. I have been searching for pro-igbo groups with huge number of users but the only one I saw and tried to join was igboist group. They have not allowed me to join the group since I made the request. We had one in omambala, I really do not know what happened to the website because it was doing fine then until it became inaccessible.

It is difficult for us to have a serious conversation here due to the fact that since the whole biafran imbroglio, we have been distracted with tribal e-wars that we have refused to discuss cogent topics that will help us bring back the igboland into limelight.

I have a friend in cumbak60, sincerely I really love this guy's passion for doing the right thing. He dedicated his time in pushing for something substantial in the chase of the development of the eastern region. I believe I owe him an apology due to my lackadaisical attitude towards his passion.

I have had other people with such passion sent me private messages and calling for an action to be taken to finally solve these problems in the east and create an economic plan for the east. Some of them we have talked at length and to be candid with you, they have been nothing less than geniuses. Every young igbo man and woman have this feeling that the east should be better than what it is today. Being one of the founding ethnic groups of this country, we should not be operating at the level we are operating from a collective point of view. The situation is more dire than most of you are seeing it.

I am not here to write long epistles that will shake the group because many people in the past have done that but we all just clap and continue with our lives but I am here to gather as much people as I can to pursue this dream. I am presently trying to contact many elites which we will be working with. We will need to draft a workable plan that will ensure that our dream with not end in our minds but translated into reality.

It all depends on how big your dream is. There was a guy named lyn90, I do not know where he is at the moment but he was a smart fellow. His thoughts were something else while his plans were big. If anyone knows where he is, please kindly tell him that he can send me a private message because I really need such minds around.

To the rest that we have not communicated, please, I will really like to know the content in your heads. I think if we came together and discuss various issues, we can come out with concrete idea of what we are facing and come out with the best solutions.

I am coming back to field some questions while you answer. I will surely send you a dm when we come across that your points and knowledge is golden and we will help you document your points. We are going to create a confidential document which will be sent to all igbo stakeholders to know that the era of playing politics is gone but the time has come for us to follow a particular economic plan to save the igbos from losing everything before the next 50years.

I wish you all participate fully in this mini-programme I am about to embark on in this forum because truly speaking, your knowledge and information will be of highest importance in solving major problems in the east. The work has been going on, we just need more energetic people in pushing our dreams forward.

cc: pchukwudi, lozanni, cumbak60, lyn90, attackgat, amarabae, phut, prodigy90, nwabobo,

I will check names of other igbo men and women in this forum. If you are uncomfortable with your name listed above, just mention it and I will remove it.

Be civil as much as possible please.

Dnt you fink this is too Tribal or has possibility to nurture tribal tendency.
Re: Thread For Igbos by Develpeast: 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
onward4life:

Dnt you fink this is too Tribal or has possibility to nurture tribal tendency.

I believe threads are meant to meet a particular need or share a particular information around. We are working on the possibility of development a plan and I believe it is those who originates from the region that can wholeheartedly discuss about the region.
Re: Thread For Igbos by onward4life(m): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
Develpeast:

I believe threads are meant to meet a particular need or share a particular information around. We are working on the possibility of development a plan and I believe it is those who originates from the region that can wholeheartedly discuss about the region.

This thread is exactly ur enemies need pls dnt do it. Enuff beef I hav seen all di year!

When yu complain yu expose u weakness.

#peaceB untoYu

Re: Thread For Igbos by Bibors(m): 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
In a White House memo dated Tuesday, January 28, 1969, to President Nixon, former Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger describes the Igbos as “the wandering Jews of West Africa-gifted, aggressive, westernized, at best envied and resented, but mostly despised by their neighbors in the federation”(foreign relations document, volume E-5, documents on Africa 1969-1972).
Kissinger’s description aptly portrays the Christian Igbos and their experience in Nigeria. Over the years, the Igbo have been the victims of numerous massacres, that they have lost count. Most of the violence directed against the Igbos have been state sponsored. One can say that the Igbos knew how to spell “state-sponsored terrorism” before the rest of the world did. The state-sponsored terrorism directed against the Igbo in 1966, led to the declaration of the Republic of Biafra by the Igbos and subsequent civil war. Over two million Igbos died in the civil war, primarily by starvation. One will not be wrong if they call the Igbo the “Tutsis” of Nigeria. Today, an Islamic terrorist Conglomerate led by the dreaded Boko Haram are still slaughtering Igbos and other Christians in Northen Nigeria. Igbos have always seen themselves as a bulwark against the spread of Islam to Southern Nigeria, and as a result, a perennial target of Islamic zealots.
However, the Igbo are one of the largest and most distinctive of all African ethnic groups. Predominantly found in Southeastern Nigeria, they number about 40 million worldwide, with about 30 million in Nigeria. They constitute about 18% of Nigeria’s population, with significant Igbo populations in Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon and the Ivory Coast. The Igbo predominate in seven (7) states in Nigeria-Imo, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Rivers, Abia and Delta.
During the slave trade, Igbo slaves were known to be the most rebellious. Most of the slave rebellions in the United States, Haiti, Jamaica, Belize, Trinidad and Tobago, Barbados and Guyana were led by Igbo slaves. In South Carolina, Igbo slaves were reported to have drowned themselves, rather than be kept as slaves. Today that place is called Ebo Island in commemoration of the slaves who died there. The Gullahs are Igbo. Igbo were one of the 13 African ethnic groups that provided the bulk of the slaves who were brought to the Americas. The majority of the slaves who ended up in Virginia, Alabama, Tennessee, Maryland, Arkansas, Mississippi, South and North Carolina and Georgia were Igbo. An Igbo museum has been built in Virginia to honour the contribution of Igbo slaves to the state. One of the Igbo slaves who was sent to Liberia by the American Colonization Society-Edward Roye- became the fourth president of Liberia. Another Igbo slave, Olaiduah Equiano wrote the famous slave chronicles.
During the colonial period, the British disliked the Igbo, because of their supposedly uppitiness and argumentativeness. During military service in Burma and India, the pride of Igbo soldiers amongst other African soldiers was proverbial. In the company offices and orderly rooms, the first few words from the White officer speaking to an Igbo soldier was followed by “don’t argue, you! Or “you want to be too clever”, and similar expressions. Their expressive and aggressive mentality which they enjoy in their culture at home does not always allow them to accept false charges or accusations without responding. The late famous writer, Langston Hughes, observed “the Igbo looks proud because he is bred in a free atmosphere where everyone is equal. He hates to depend on anyone for his life’s need. He does not mind if others look proud. He has much to be proud of in his land. Nature has provided for him. He is strong and able to work or fight. He is well formed. He is generally happy in his society where no leader overrides his conscience. He likes to advance and he is quick to learn. He likes to give rather than take”

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Igbos by Ladyjumong(f): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
Wow, thats a nice thing to do
Re: Thread For Igbos by pazienza(m): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
Bibors:
If there must be an igbo forum, then I think an Igbo IT guru should set up an app like this nairaland and lock out those that are non igbos just as non Muslim have been locked out on nairaland Muslim forum.
* Also my brother, it's better we look at the realities on ground while we try to advance the Igbo agenda.
I don't want to sound IPOB but it's only through such means that our leaders can listen.
I wish all those who have criticized Nnamdi Kanu 's approach have proffered a better solution.

We have leaders that since the coming of imperialist, have been feeding fat on the masses.
They captured and sold brothers as slaves and even had to be fought by the same imperialists to stop taking slaves as its no longer a lucrative business since its abolition.
These leaders metamorphosed into warrant chiefs and did so many unspeakable atrocities. As if we haven't had enough from them as society advanced, so did they advance their method and approach of fattening themselves at the cost of the masses.
They deliberately sold us out because of the Ahiara declaration which made Biafra loose the war,.
Post Biafra war, the Igbos have endured untold hardship just to make out something from their 20 pounds and move forward.
These unscrupulous leaders have found their way into politics and for close to 20 years of " civil rule" the south east having collected billions of naira as allocation cannot boast of basic infrastructure.
No housing program.
No roads
They corrupt the masses and entice them with salt, rice and one thousand to vote for them just for public show.
There has never been any of them who genuinely won an election. They have since been anointed by the leaving king and the cycle is endless.
They loot public treasury for personal gain and guard themselves with both thugs, police and military.

My brother, the great Pan African revolutionist Thomas Sankara did say " we should date to reinvent the future for it takes the Mad Men of yesterday to create the desired change" ( paraphrased).

If indeed it's in Igbo blood to rebelious and have no regard for constituted authority as aledged by Lugard, then it means that it is in our blood to rebel against bad leadership and to have no regard for fraudulent and oppressive constituted authority.

This is gold. You should post more often on NL. We need more of your type. You have perfect grasp of Igbo history in colonial and precolonial Nigeria, and when a man has such a grasp on things, his conclusion can only be certain.

Kudos.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Igbos by lozanni(m): 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
Develpeast:
The development of the eastern region has been stagnant to say the least since the last 47 years to say the least, with some states retrogressing while some states refusing to expose the true state of the economy of the east. We are faced with huge numbers of our young adults and adolescents leaving the region enmasse to different parts of the country for better opportunities. Some of them who schooled in the east do not waste time but carry their bags with them as soon as they finish their final papers to leave the states.

What is the major amenities or social infrastructure that the region is missing that makes it seemingly impossible for young igbos to stay back in the region? Do we have any programme or plan to make those things available in the region? If they have, which state has started it?

You have listed some good points here.
Some of the major amenities lacking in the East are :

1. Employment opportunities for graduates. You find out that most banks and multi-national firms are based in Lagos, and so to secure a job with them, most often, you have to be in Lagos.
2. Good and secure housing programs. Apart from IMO State that I know has good housing schemes, most other eastern states, like Umuahia, Abia State ( some box - like buildings, without aesthetics,
are being built now at the outskirts of the state, on the bende-ohafia road) do not have good housing schemes that will make it attractive for their elites to live there.
3. Security is very much lacking in some eastern states, because when some rich folks are seen in exotic cars, the next thing is for some miscreants to plan their kidnap.
4. Absence of recreational facilities in most eastern states. In Lagos, there are many recreational parks, such as amusement parks, popular cinemas, beaches etc. If such activities can be created for the east, then many people will think it's a fun place to live in.
5. A program to make eastern people relocate home. One of the criteria for the location of industry, from secondary school economics, is the availability of a large population. The east has the population, but they are dispersed all over the country. If we need to create viable industries, we need the desired population.
6. Right people in government. If we can get the right people with the right ideas into govt, then issues like poor Road network, corruption etc will be properly tackled.
7. A super-fast rail link that can enable people move from the east to Lagos and back again in under three hours can help re-populate the east with the vibrant population it needs.
Re: Thread For Igbos by Afam4eva(m): 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
Develpeast:

Thanks for taking out time to create this thread. This is the type of threads that i've been clamoring for well meaning Igbos to create so that we can discuss our problems and how to surmount them instead of always dwelling on mundane issues.

The problem with Igboland is multi-faceted. We have the same problems that other cities in Nigeria have but more importantly, we have our own problems which in my opinion is as a result of being totally abandoned by the federal government. There's a reason why way more people move from Enugu to Kaduna, Anambra to Kano, Abia to Ibadan than vice versa. I'm not even going to mention Lagos and Abuja. The reason being that only places that the FG wants to succeed will succeed. The reason why more commercial and insustrial activity happens in the places i mentioned is because there's an enabler which was made possible by the FG. We don't have those enablers in Igboland. Atleast not to the extent of those other places. I think it behooves on our governors to actually create the enabling environment for every kind of business to thrive in Igboland. The absence of these enablers is why our best brains within Nigeria are either in Lagos and Abuja. Even our traditional rulers dont even live in their communities or even their states. You see them in places such as Porthacourt, Lagos and Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Igbos by Develpeast: 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
Bibors:

No housing program.
No roads

This is very intelligent input from you and you have hit the nail on the head. We have a big problem of leadership which has made the entire region look like a medieval civilization.
Re: Thread For Igbos by Develpeast: 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
lozanni:

You have listed some good points here.
Some of the major amenities lacking in the East are :

1. Employment opportunities for graduates. You find out that most banks and multi-national firms are based in Lagos, and so to secure a job with them, most often, you have to be in Lagos.
2. Good and secure housing programs. Apart from IMO State that I know has good housing schemes, most other eastern states, like Umuahia, Abia State ( some box - like buildings, without aesthetics,
are being built now at the outskirts of the state, on the bende-ohafia road) do not have good housing schemes that will make it attractive for their elites to live there.
3. Security is very much lacking in some eastern states, because when some rich folks are seen in exotic cars, the next thing is for some miscreants to plan their kidnap.
4. Absence of recreational facilities in most eastern states. In Lagos, there are many recreational parks, such as amusement parks, popular cinemas, beaches etc. If such activities can be created for the east, then many people will think it's a fun place to live in.
5. A program to make eastern people relocate home. One of the criteria for the location of industry, from secondary school economics, is the availability of a large population. The east has the population, but they are dispersed all over the country. If we need to create viable industries, we need the desired population.
6. Right people in government. If we can get the right people with the right ideas into govt, then issues like poor Road network, corruption etc will be properly tackled.
7. A super-fast rail link that can enable people move from the east to Lagos and back again in under three hours can help re-populate the east with the vibrant population it needs.

This is brilliant, I am keeping this information close to my heart and will highlight it when the time comes. You will be cited as one of the brilliant igbo minds who saw the problem of the east from a very clear angle.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Igbos by Develpeast: 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
Afam4eva:

Thanks for taking out time to create this thread. This is the type of threads that i've been clamoring for well meaning Igbos to create so that we can discuss our problems and how to surmount them instead of always dwelling on mundane issues.

The problem with Igboland is multi-faceted. We have the same problems that other cities in Nigeria have but more importantly, we have our own problems which in my opinion is as a result of being totally abandoned by the federal government. There's a reason why way more people move from Enugu to Kaduna, Anambra to Kano, Abia to Ibadan than vice versa. I'm not even going to mention Lagos and Abuja. The reason being that only places that the FG wants to succeed will succeed. The reason why more commercial and insustrial activity happens in the places i mentioned is because there's an enabler which was made possible by the FG. We don't have those enablers in Igboland. Atleast not to the extent of those other places. I think it behooves on our governors to actually create the enabling environment for every kind of business to thrive in Igboland. The absence of these enablers is why our best brains within Nigeria are either in Lagos and Abuja. Even our traditional rulers dont even live in their communities or even their states. You see them in places such as Porthacourt, Lagos and Abuja.

This is brilliant afam, these enablers which are present in some states deemed fit as development epicentres in Nigeria is lacking in the entire southeast, the state governors should really look at these enablers and try as much as possible to fix the infrastructural deficit so that we can make the region an economic viable place.
Re: Thread For Igbos by Develpeast: 7:57am On Oct 02, 2017
September 16th, 2017, the igbos had a conference in chatham house in London. It was organised by igbo elites and ohaneze ndigbo. We saw notable people in the gathering like the Obi of Onitsha, Ekweremadu and the rest. They spoke about the origin of the igbo problem and how it has deteriorated to this day. What I found amiss in all their meetings is their inability to connect with the young minds of the igbo race. We do not as matter of fact get information about these meetings and conferences. We only see the outcome in the news which makes us feel we are not carried along.

When the president of Ohaneze Ndigbo was been interviewed, he made mention of the fact that there will be a mega conference where everybody will come and air his opinion about the situation of things with the igbos sometime soon. He still conspicuously did not mention the time and date. I was leaning every close to my laptop to hear if he said anything about the date and time so that we the youths who really need things to change can come and air our views.

I promise to get the time and date and I am trying to compile a very strong statement for the day so that our opinions and suggestion will be spoken on that day without mincing words.
Re: Thread For Igbos by Afam4eva(m): 9:00am On Oct 02, 2017
Develpeast:

This is brilliant afam, these enablers which are present in some states deemed fit as development epicentres in Nigeria is lacking in the entire southeast, the state governors should really look at these enablers and try as much as possible to fix the infrastructural deficit so that we can make the region an economic viable place.
Unfortunately, we don't have the kind of leaders that can make these changes and the reason is because we don't have the electorate that will demand these things. Like i said, our best brains are outside the south east and only if they move to the SE, will they challenge the current status quo and make our governors to sit up. Most of us outside the SE don't even see the SE as a place where we will end up. Rather we see it as our ancestral home where we visit every one in a while and that's the sad reality.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Igbos by Develpeast: 10:30am On Oct 02, 2017
Afam4eva:

Unfortunately, we don't have the kind of leaders that can make these changes and the reason is because we don't have the electorate that will demand these things. Like i said, our best brains are outside the south east and only if they move to the SE, will they challenge the current status quo and make our governors to sit up. Most of us outside the SE don't even see the SE as a place where we will end up. Rather we see it as our ancestral home where we visit every one in a while and that's the sad reality.

That is the painful truth. The southeast now looks more like a place we get to see our old parents and our old uncles without any real activity going on. The real issue is we finding a solution to this problem because as we can all see, not everyone can leave the region to find a greener pasture somewhere in the world. I am afraid to say that the east might up being a burial ground for everyone who dies outside the region or a place where we go for traditional marriage and come back almost immediately.

We can change this and ofcourse it is possible. The east needs a lot of money to bring back to life. This money is not in the hands of the state government and the federal government will not fund such even if Ojukwu is the president at this time. A popular saying goes that "a stitch in time saves nine", we should not just fold our arms because the federal government neglected us and we do nothing. We can come up with our plan and design that will help in the time being before we get the right policies or government that will favour us.

A vibrant economy in the east will solve alot of intra-family squabbles and inter-ethnic tensions. Our lives will have more meaning and the youth will have a future. Without this, we will be having a serious security threat in our hands in the next couple of years.

(1) (Reply)

Met HRH Bar Kenneth Maduka / Story Of Yasuke – The First Black Samurai / Babefishing Dating, the ideal Nigerian dating site. Log on NOW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.