Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,881 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

NL - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / NL (1115 Views)

Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time / Ur Best Seasonal Film / Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NL by mex004(m): 3:42am On Mar 05, 2010
my is Tyra Bank show
Re: NL by Akebulan: 6:28am On Mar 05, 2010
Big brother, and Intervention
Re: NL by THEAMAKA(f): 6:30am On Mar 05, 2010
mex004:

my is Tyra Banks show
although it is reality, that would be considered a talk show.

@ topic
i can't really think of any. gone are the days where i waste my time watching foolish reality shows. most are dumb but i can say jersey shore is cool (only watched a few episodes though)
Re: NL by mex004(m): 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2010
Re: NL by THEAMAKA(f): 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2010
and yes i said MOST are dumb, is there a problem with that? watced 3 episodes of jersey shore, and? how about you get off of my neck and back to your silly, dead topic
Re: NL by mex004(m): 1:55am On Mar 08, 2010
Re: NL by THEAMAKA(f): 1:58am On Mar 08, 2010
i gave you a response to your obviously dead thread (that no one is replying to) and the only thing you could do was to start attacking me.
wtf is your problem?
silly piece of s%&#
Re: NL by THEAMAKA(f): 6:35am On Mar 08, 2010
^^^
i remember i used to watch that show way back before Kristen came on and Lauren left. it just wasn't the same.
didn't even tune in to one episode of the season.
undecided
Re: NL by mex004(m): 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2010
Re: NL by mex004(m): 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2010
u must not post a comment on every post
Re: NL by THEAMAKA(f): 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2010
i thought this thread would be an interesting one.
instead the poster himself is looking for fights. if my comment is bothering you so much, why are you trying to fight me over it?
F*** YOUR STU PID THREAD.
Re: NL by mex004(m): 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2010
have u sat down one day 2 think why its always u quarrelling wit other people on NL

Am now convinced dat u a SADIST sad
Re: NL by dominique(f): 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2010
i clicked on this link to see if people actually watch this dumbass reality shows, instead i see a baseless fight

@poster
what is the purpose of your thread? attack the only other person that responded to it?
FYI talk show and reality show are two different categories so even you got your own question wrongwhat a confused dude embarassed

@topic
reality shows are an absolute waste of time.
Re: NL by THEAMAKA(f): 8:33am On Mar 09, 2010
interesting thing dominique pointed out.
instead of trying to pick a fight with me and call me all sorts of names, learn the difference between a talk show and a reality show(as i stated earlier are two different things). and stop looking for your next fight, rubbish.
Re: NL by obinna5000(m): 8:54am On Mar 09, 2010
Talk shows and reality shows are two different things
Talk shows base their topics on real life issues but they can't be considered as reality shows. While the reality shows presents purportedly unscripted dramatic or humorous situations, documents actual events, and usually features ordinary people instead of professional actors.
I prefer talk shows because most of these reality shows are totally pointless. Example: Keeping up with the Kardashians lipsrsealed

@mex004 & THE AMAKA
Stop fighting and give yourselves a big hug wink or kiss if necessary
Re: NL by THEAMAKA(f): 8:55am On Mar 09, 2010
I don't see the fight to begin with.
but i hear you. . .
wink wink wink
Re: NL by dominique(f): 11:22am On Mar 09, 2010
obinna5000:

Talk shows and reality shows are two different things
Talk shows base their topics on real life issues but they can't be considered as reality shows. While the reality shows presents purportedly unscripted dramatic or humorous situations, documents actual events, and usually features ordinary people instead of professional actors.
I prefer talk shows because most of these reality shows are totally pointless. Example: Keeping up with the Kardashians  lipsrsealed

@mex004 & THE AMAKA
Stop fighting and give yourselves a big hug  wink or kiss if necessary

exactly!!! i'm yet to see the point of those reality shows.  . .even worse shows are The Hills and The bachelor tongue
Re: NL by honeric01(m): 11:34am On Mar 09, 2010
The Apprentice, one of my best reality shows.
Re: NL by shilling(f): 4:29am On Mar 10, 2010
lol @ "my best reality show is the Tyra Banks show" . . . seriously? angry angry
Re: NL by chiogo(f): 4:32am On Mar 10, 2010
lol grin grin grin
Re: NL by dominique(f): 2:20am On Mar 11, 2010
honeric01:

the first two seasons were ok. then they had to do that horrible spin-off and the show just went south for me.
Re: NL by mamagee3(f): 2:23am On Mar 11, 2010
honeric01:

It says Nigerian not American. . .
Re: NL by dominique(f): 2:42am On Mar 11, 2010
mama-gee:

when did he say that?
Re: NL by chic2pimp(m): 3:03am On Mar 11, 2010
Me,Myself & I
Re: NL by THEAMAKA(f): 3:05am On Mar 11, 2010
dominique:

when did he say that?
lol
Re: NL by obinna5000(m): 7:51am On Mar 11, 2010
@dominique
"The Apprentice" is originated from the United States in 2004 with Donald trump being the boss. Now there's "The Apprentice UK" with boss being Sir Alan Sugar and "The Apprentice Africa" with the boss being Mr. Biodun Shobanjo.
Re: NL by honeric01(m): 9:54am On Mar 11, 2010
dominique:

the first two seasons were ok. then they had to do that horrible spin-off and the show just went south for me.

Well, i only watch the American and African episodes, not the British one, i really like that show and it's nice.

I also like "Celebrity takes two"

mama-gee:

Scroll down, show me how many people posted any Nigerian reality show, btw There's another apprentice in Nigeria too, so you lose in both ways.

one more thing, must you type something? you didn't even read the topic of the thread, but you are quick to typing. ugh!!!! angry

obinna5000:

"The Apprentice" is originated from the United States in 2004 with Donald trump being the boss. Now there's "The Apprentice UK" with boss being Sir Alan Sugar and "The Apprentice Africa" with the boss being Mr. Biodun Shobanjo.

Thank you. cool
Re: NL by busybody20: 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2010
Mine is Nairaland Tv Show grin grin
Re: NL by honeric01(m): 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2010
Are u sure you're ok? undecided
Re: NL by semid4lyfe(m): 9:21am On Mar 12, 2010
The Phone Section Poster of the Year peeps in, shakes his head and opines that there should be a Dumbest Poster of the Year award category this year.

(1) (Reply)

New ABC Series: "Quantico" Featuring Priyanka Chopra As Lead Actress / Пана Клюєва "Встановлено / Rivers State Television, RSTV Officially Launches On Gotv.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.