Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (1363 Views)

Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) / Hugh Masekela Is Dead / Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by hairstylist: 7:16am On Sep 28, 2017
Re: . by hairstylist: 7:40am On Sep 28, 2017
Re: . by madone: 7:41am On Sep 28, 2017
Devils wealth don't last fir ever
Re: . by majamajic(m): 7:46am On Sep 28, 2017
this man really enjoyed life till end,

birds of the same feather, see Trump .
Re: . by Friedyokes: 7:47am On Sep 28, 2017
madone:
Devils wealth don't last fir ever
he lived for 91 years what exactly is your point

1 Like

Re: . by PlayerMeji: 8:24am On Sep 28, 2017
The end must come even for a cat with nine lives.

Hugh, the legend!
Re: . by delugajackson: 8:27am On Sep 28, 2017
He slept with over a thousand women?

Sh!t, and i'm still a virgin.
Re: . by madone: 6:43am On Sep 29, 2017
Friedyokes:
he lived for 91 years what exactly is your point
did u read the whole story to the point his girlfriends starting writing about him.read the story u ll see my point
Re: . by Friedyokes: 7:42am On Sep 29, 2017
madone:
did u read the whole story to the point his girlfriends starting writing about him.read the story u ll see my point
read what you wrote that I quoted ....you said the devils wealth doesn't last forever... Saying that to a man with the supposed "devils wealth" who started with 1000 dollars got to 200million dollars and died with 40 million dollars worth when he was 91.... How many persons with non-"devils wealth" attained that height and age??...... He was a business man that pioneered the magazine..... But as time wore on he faced stiffer competition from more businesses and the internet.... How many times do you pick up newspapers in this internet age compared to when the internet wasn't as common??... Answer that an you'll get the reason why his magazine business declined not some story about "devils wealth".
Re: . by Friedyokes: 7:42am On Sep 29, 2017
madone:
read what you wrote that I quoted ....you said the "devils wealth doesn't last forever"... Saying that to a man with the supposed "devils wealth" who started with 1000 dollars got to 200million dollars and died with 40 million dollars worth when he was 91.... How many persons with non-"devils wealth" attained that height and age??...... He was a business man that pioneered the magazine..... But as time wore on he faced stiffer competition from more businesses and the internet.... How many times do you pick up newspapers in this internet age compared to when the internet wasn't as common??... Answer that an you'll get the reason why his magazine business declined not some story about "devils wealth".

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ifunanya Igwe Hiding Baby Bump From Social Media [PICS] / Shocking!!! Shatta Wale Appologise To WIZKID On Stage ''NEW'' / Watch Actress Regina Daniels Drake In My Feelings Dance Challenge (kiki)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.