Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,210 members, 7,836,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

,, - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ,, (787 Views)

New ATM Scam Alert Fraudsters Use And Can Put You In Serious Trouble / Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer / 'Most Wanted Job Scammer’ Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

,, by teedollar84: 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
Re: ,, by Financialfree: 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
noted
Re: ,, by akinfemio: 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
Sigthhhhh
Re: ,, by funlord(m): 11:08am On Oct 02, 2017
teedollar84:
Guys please beware of a guy called Malel Rafan Mafulul that is his full name. He is a scammer of both AdSense and bitcoin. He is on WhatsApp with this number 08116253129 (Mr. Mallytwix) he scammed me of 76k saying he has BTC after making payment to him to send my btc he blocked me immediately, I called him he blocked me again. He also scam a friend 20k saying he has verified naija adsense. Please beware of him don't be his victim he is the CEO of naijagalant.com

SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER
GUYS BEWARE

But You are the same person that once any dealer contacts you about a trade you usually insist that they send to you first even though you have no history of trade or proof that you even have your own product so how did someone magically scam you when you never send first? And why are you also not revealing his bank details and other such information of someone you clearly deem as a thief?

Strange!

Cc: dominique

1 Like

Re: ,, by loadedprime: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
teedollar84:
Guys please beware of a guy called Malel Rafan Mafulul that is his full name. He is a scammer of both AdSense and bitcoin. He is on WhatsApp with this number 08116253129 (Mr. Mallytwix) he scammed me of 76k saying he has BTC after making payment to him to send my btc he blocked me immediately, I called him he blocked me again. He also scam a friend 20k saying he has verified naija adsense. Please beware of him don't be his victim he is the CEO of naijagalant.com

SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER
GUYS BEWARE

you are one of the scammers online you scam my friend of Adsense deal
funlord:

But You are the same person that once any dealer contacts you about a trade you usually insist that they send to you first even though you have no history of trade or proof that you even have your own product so how did someone magically scam you when you never send first? And why are you also not revealing his bank details and other such information of someone you clearly deem as a thief?

Strange!

Cc: dominique
teedollar84:

SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER
GUYS BEWARE

Re: ,, by funlord(m): 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
loadedprime:

Are you crazy? Why are you joining my post with the o.p's own and trying to make it seem as if we are the same person when you can clearly see me asking him questions that he cannot answer?

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos/video: Police Shoot Man With Bags Of Weed To Death In Anambra / BEE LIVES ON MANS HAND WHO STOLE A CAR(PICTURES) / I Didn’t Go More Than 2 Rounds,says Man Who Raped 89yr-old Woman Comatose(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.