Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Web And App Developer Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Web And App Developer Needed (1348 Views)

The Training Of Web And App Developers / Airbnb Web And App Clone / with how Much Can I create An Online Retail Website And APP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web And App Developer Needed by kareemsaheed: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
Are u a web or App developer. A young firm is currently in need of your service
Send a mail to : kareemsaheed45@gmail.com
Re: Web And App Developer Needed by Sunastech: 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
kareemsaheed:
Are u a web or App developer. A young firm is currently in need of your service
Send a mail to : kareemsaheed45@gmail.com
Whatsapp/ Call : 08186992745 an expert here.
Re: Web And App Developer Needed by Williboss(m): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2020
Hey, guys, if you are in search of a job and the companies don't call you back after sending the resume, I think that the problem is in it because now many managers use a program that selects people after some keywords. I was in your skin some months ago, I was disappointed because none call me back. Thanks to my friends that they told me to rewrite my CV and wrote it after an Android Developer Resume Sample template. It was perfect because the next day after sending it, some companies call me back. Now I am happy to work with a lot of smart people.
Re: Web And App Developer Needed by jogncartman: 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
Williboss:
Hey, guys, if you are in search of a job and the companies don't call you back after sending the resume, I think that the problem is in it because now many managers use a program that selects people after some keywords. I was in your skin some months ago, I was disappointed because none call me back. Thanks to my friends that they told me to rewrite my CV and wrote it after an Android Developer Resume Sample template. It was perfect because the next day after sending it, some companies call me back. Now I am happy to work with a lot of smart people.
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks
Re: Web And App Developer Needed by spoilerx: 7:13am On Jul 16, 2020
Williboss:

Thanks for this , also an Android dev looking for work

(1) (Reply)

Introducing: “connecttoby”, A Digital Agency That Creates Websites For Business / Can Someone Help Out On How To Add A Database To My Windows Forms App / Programmers Where R U Pls Help On Dis Matrix Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.