Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Microsoft Surface Pro 4(with Pro 4 Keyboard And Pen) update:changed my mind. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Microsoft Surface Pro 4(with Pro 4 Keyboard And Pen) update:changed my mind. (1306 Views)

Pre-owned 2018 ASUS Vivobook Flip, X360 Comes With Box And Pen. SOLD!!!!! / HP Elite Touchscreen And Pen Touch / Microsoft Surface Pro 4 LCD Display Touch Screen Digitizer For Sale In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microsoft Surface Pro 4(with Pro 4 Keyboard And Pen) update:changed my mind. by millomaniac: 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bought Brand New, ultra fast boots under 10 seconds, upto 5 hrs runtime, 6th gen intel core i5, 128GB SSD, 4GB RAM, 5mp front and 8mp back auto focus camera, facial recognition(yes it can be unlocked by using your face!), surface pro 4 backlit keyboard, 12.3" PixelSense touch screen with 2736 x 1824 resolution High pixel density and stunning detail, surface pen, windows 10 pro(64-Bit). This is the best Pc i've ever owned.
selling to upgrade call 08117996975 if you've got 230k.

TIP: To get the best of of the pro 4, battery power wise or performance wise use with Microsoft edge.
PS: sorry I decided not to sell again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c_XOzgtW_k

1 Share

Re: Microsoft Surface Pro 4(with Pro 4 Keyboard And Pen) update:changed my mind. by millomaniac: 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
cool
Re: Microsoft Surface Pro 4(with Pro 4 Keyboard And Pen) update:changed my mind. by millomaniac: 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
Cool
Re: Microsoft Surface Pro 4(with Pro 4 Keyboard And Pen) update:changed my mind. by junedraza(m): 11:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hi, why battery life only 5 hours? Is there anything wrong with battery?
Re: Microsoft Surface Pro 4(with Pro 4 Keyboard And Pen) update:changed my mind. by millomaniac: 10:07am On Oct 07, 2017
morning
Re: Microsoft Surface Pro 4(with Pro 4 Keyboard And Pen) update:changed my mind. by millomaniac: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
Here
Re: Microsoft Surface Pro 4(with Pro 4 Keyboard And Pen) update:changed my mind. by millomaniac: 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
Week begins
Re: Microsoft Surface Pro 4(with Pro 4 Keyboard And Pen) update:changed my mind. by millomaniac: 5:09am On Oct 11, 2017
Value
Re: Microsoft Surface Pro 4(with Pro 4 Keyboard And Pen) update:changed my mind. by africanboy(m): 6:51am On Oct 11, 2017
He is probably just stating realistic battery life. Depending on usage, I can get up to 9 hours on my Surface Pro 3.

junedraza:
Hi, why battery life only 5 hours? Is there anything wrong with battery?
Re: Microsoft Surface Pro 4(with Pro 4 Keyboard And Pen) update:changed my mind. by millomaniac: 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
africanboy:
He is probably just stating realistic battery life. Depending on usage, I can get up to 9 hours on my Surface Pro 3.

Those are paper specs, Manufacturers can quote what they like as battery life, And they get away with it by saying it depends on usage. But in reality when you put the product to real life use they fall short all the time. Are you saying if you start using your pro 3 by 12 pm the battery will run down by 9pm in the night? I dont think so. Am just trying to be real.

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Surface Pro 4(with Pro 4 Keyboard And Pen) update:changed my mind. by millomaniac: 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
The battery life i put is based on how it is for me. I stream movies a lot about 70% of the time and when i am not i am surfing the web. On the average i get 5hrs With medium power settings. when i go full power saver i can squeeze out an extra 60 or 90 mins depending
Re: Microsoft Surface Pro 4(with Pro 4 Keyboard And Pen) update:changed my mind. by millomaniac: 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
here
Re: Microsoft Surface Pro 4(with Pro 4 Keyboard And Pen) update:changed my mind. by africanboy(m): 6:50am On Oct 12, 2017
If I ever get to forget my charger at home when going to work, I go into ultra power saving mode. I achieve full day use. I turn off almost all services. Brightness down to the lowest. I sleep often.

5 hours you quoted is a realistic time based on mild to moderate use. Heavy use may not go beyond 4 hours.

millomaniac:

Those are paper specs, Manufacturers can quote what they like as battery life, And they get away with it by saying it depends on usage. But in reality when you put the product to real life use they fall short all the time. Are you saying if you start using your pro 3 by 12 pm the battery will run down by 9pm in the night? I dont think so. Am just trying to be real.
Re: Microsoft Surface Pro 4(with Pro 4 Keyboard And Pen) update:changed my mind. by millomaniac: 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
africanboy:
If I ever get to forget my charger at home when going to work, I go into ultra power saving mode. I achieve full day use. I turn off almost all services. Brightness down to the lowest. I sleep often.

5 hours you quoted is a realistic time based on mild to moderate use. Heavy use may not go beyond 4 hours.

yeah you are right.
Re: Microsoft Surface Pro 4(with Pro 4 Keyboard And Pen) update:changed my mind. by millomaniac: 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
Here

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Best Free Unblocked Music Sites At School / Brand New Samsung S9 - *SOLD* / Xbox One S 1TB With 2 Pads & 4 Game CDs For Sale - SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.