Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Dating Thread! Post Your Specification And Be Hooked To Someone - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dating Thread! Post Your Specification And Be Hooked To Someone (705 Views)

Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day / Strickly For Lagos Based Single Ladies And Guys. Get Hooked Up / Choose Your Ideal Husband And Wife & Be Hooked For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Thread! Post Your Specification And Be Hooked To Someone by noNonsense(m): 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2010
Hi, I felt that something like this needs to exist, you don't have to rush over girls/guys saying they are new to nairaland and they are from Sweden so they hope to make new friends, NO!, this is the thread for you, just post in your specifications including your info and be hooked to someone that matches with you, genuine threads only, Thanks,
Re: Dating Thread! Post Your Specification And Be Hooked To Someone by sistajay(f): 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2010
Nonsense!  wink
Re: Dating Thread! Post Your Specification And Be Hooked To Someone by noNonsense(m): 12:41am On Mar 09, 2010
u're crazy, if e too vex u, make u go hug transformer.
Re: Dating Thread! Post Your Specification And Be Hooked To Someone by Pweety4me(f): 12:50am On Mar 09, 2010
I am Pweety 4 Moi Get it? cheesy tongue
Re: Dating Thread! Post Your Specification And Be Hooked To Someone by daylae(m): 1:07am On Mar 09, 2010
@sista-jay why say nonsense to mr "no nonsense" now?

@poster 'll send my cv,em,data shortly;just trying to make it neat.
Re: Dating Thread! Post Your Specification And Be Hooked To Someone by noNonsense(m): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2010
daylae:

@sista-jay why say nonsense to mr "no nonsense" now?

@poster 'll send my cv,em,data shortly;just trying to make it neat.

Thank you broda, I have the right person just for u

I have 5 people of both sexes waiting to be matched, first come first serve
Re: Dating Thread! Post Your Specification And Be Hooked To Someone by kobikwelu(m): 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2010
hey, there is no harm in trying wink wink wink wink wink

u cant tell undecided

male

straight (NO HOMO angry)

handsome (dont hate the player, hate the game grin cool)

kobikwelu@yahoo.com (yahoo id)

abuja

just give it a try. would be fun

08035965073 (ONLY!!!! AND I REPEAT ONLY!!! FOR FEMALES)
Re: Dating Thread! Post Your Specification And Be Hooked To Someone by noNonsense(m): 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2010
u forgot to state the location and specification of the person u're looking forward to being matched up with
Re: Dating Thread! Post Your Specification And Be Hooked To Someone by kobikwelu(m): 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2010
nope,

let 'em make their choice.

but she b below 25yrs
Re: Dating Thread! Post Your Specification And Be Hooked To Someone by noNonsense(m): 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2010
dude, u need some sort of identification, u dont have any picture, no nothing,
upload something,
Re: Dating Thread! Post Your Specification And Be Hooked To Someone by kobikwelu(m): 11:26am On Mar 10, 2010
IN ADDITION

BB PIN: 219A2DA2 cool cool cool cool

IF SHE IS INTERESTED, SHE CAN C MI PIX THERE

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Companion / I Need A God Faring / From Yoruba Empire,tha Live In Lagos. Need A Decent Appreance Looking 32_36yrs Old Guy And God Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.