Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

When You Fail - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You Fail (417 Views)

If You Fail This Test, Then Stop Posting Here / If You Fail Waec, Can You Get A Job In Nigeria / KADPOLY Severed Staff: We’ll Go On Demonstration If You Fail To Pay Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Fail by efemena5050(m): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
Failures is often time perceived as set back in life but the seeming reality of this context." failure " is more of an immense benefits when understood or viewed within the confines of retrospect and correction.Failure from my own perspective can be explained as a catalysts or propellant for effective growth although the above review will seem more divergent to another personality because failure as a term is is however self inclined.Failure in life should be seen as as product for growth and not loss of hope,set backs,and depression. when you fail dont look down on you but look up to you and tell yourself this.......No man was born or made perfect so when you fail dont become agitated instead become instigated and learn from your mistakes most times people around us will want to tag us as being failures but they quickly forgets the fact that failure is inherent as it exist as part of our human process now since no man is free from errors therefore no man is sure of uncertainty so why the odd feelings and loss of hope. Remember this your worst accuser is you and only you what people tend to define you will hardly be retained but what you tell yourself stays. Most times you have this gut feelings telling you no you can't why not quit,your a looser,your worthless and useless.no no my friend shake it off tell that same voice that you can and you will definitely will Failure is not failure instead failure become failure when you refuse to look at your failures and tell that failures that your willing to examine the failures and outgrown it........... Thanks for your time. 247gt..com
Re: When You Fail by Emperorempower(m): 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
Thanks for the piece, I've sent you a pm, please reply,
I need your help

(1) (Reply)

​scholarship Alert: Maple Leaf Centenary Scholarship At Alberta University Canad / 100-level Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Of 'poor Grade' / FUTO Releases 2017 Undergraduate Admission List. See Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.