Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,527 members, 7,808,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Container Needed - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Container Needed (1006 Views)

Multipurpose Mobile Container With Atm/fuel Dispenser/generator/utility Store / Advantage Of Container Buildings / Solid+form= Air Freshener Plastic Container (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Container Needed by uzuz(f): 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hello, does anyone know where one can purchase containers or perhaps someone who sells them?Please copy in anyone you know. Thanks
Re: Container Needed by solidmyk(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
Container?? which type nd which size, am a welder you can ask me.
Re: Container Needed by uzuz(f): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
solidmyk:
Container?? which type nd which size, am a welder you can ask me.

40ft
Re: Container Needed by solidmyk(m): 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
If not an imported type, Its Possible we help you build it and since its over 18ft it will be detachable one.
Re: Container Needed by uzuz(f): 11:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
solidmyk:
If not an imported type, Its Possible we help you build it and since its over 18ft it will be detachable one.

What is the cost like?
Re: Container Needed by solidmyk(m): 6:39am On Oct 17, 2017
uzuz:

What is the cost like?
I will like to know more details of your choice ma, do you want all sides covered since shipping containers are covered in all sides and about the size is it 40ft by 8ft which is the standard size for an imported one.
Re: Container Needed by uzuz(f): 7:17am On Oct 17, 2017
solidmyk:

I will like to know more details of your choice ma, do you want all sides covered since shipping containers are covered in all sides and about the size is it 40ft by 8ft which is the standard size for an imported one.

Do you have any photos of what you have done? If it were to be all sides covered, how much is it? If it were to have window ledges, how much would it be?
Re: Container Needed by uzuz(f): 9:38am On Oct 17, 2017
If you are on whatsapp, please add me up on 08096074221 so we can have a quicker conversation.
Re: Container Needed by solidmyk(m): 10:13am On Oct 17, 2017
uzuz:

Do you have any photos of what you have done? If it were to be all sides covered, how much is it? If it were to have window ledges, how much would it be?
With the calculation I just made, you'll pay #380,000 for a container without rooftop and bottom but would be built according to your description which includes the windows, doors and protectors, so about the picture i will have to snap one i did for my customer but not up to 40ft which may be sent tommorow. About the imported type, you can search for that but know the range is 600k but youll have to get a welder to help you work on it.
Re: Container Needed by uzuz(f): 10:32am On Oct 17, 2017
solidmyk:

With the calculation I just made, you'll pay #380,000 for a container without rooftop and bottom but would be built according to your description which includes the windows, doors and protectors, so about the picture i will have to snap one i did for my customer but not up to 40ft which may be sent tommorow. About the imported type, you can search for that but know the range is 600k but youll have to get a welder to help you work on it.

I learnt that containers depending can range from 200k.
Re: Container Needed by solidmyk(m): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2017
uzuz:

I learnt that containers depending can range from 200k.
Am sorry my whatsapp is nt working but you can reach me up on 200k is a smaller one compared to 40ft.

(1) (Reply)

Pay $250 Monthly Internet Subscription For 10-12 Computers / New And Relaible Way To Fund Your Betonmarkets Account And Also To Withdraw / 10 LUCKY NIGERIANS TO GET THEIR OWN STANDARD 5 PAGE WEBSITE FOR JUST N5,000!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.