Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

h - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / h (4017 Views)

Coolest King In The World: Legendary Singer, Diddy Set To Offer H&M Child Model / Juliet Ibrahim Shows h Excitement As Iceberg Slim Performs At #30billionconcerts / Nollywood Actress Rosaline Meurer,unable To Give The Full Meaning Of W.H.O[VID] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: h by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 04, 2017
It seems adding that feature would cost more money for him and is likely NOT going to increase advertisement revenue, so he would not do it.
Re: h by Africacelebcar(m): 11:30am On Nov 04, 2017
Please the server is always down I have been trying to post a topic since morning but I can't play what is going on
Re: h by mhizsuzzy(f): 11:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
Amberon11:
Lol, I've noticed that most Nigerian businesses do not evolve. They may grow and do really well but they do not just evolve and are not concerned with customer's satisfaction.

Seun is as dictatorial as PMB. Many nairalanders have called his attention to so many things but he has batted a blind eye to all their demands. He has never cared to address the issue on why one needs to swear to an oath before commenting in the Islamic section as opposed to no section for Christianity seeing as the largest religion in nigeria (though by a slight margin) is Christianity.

That Islamic swearing pain me eeh. I just use speed run out

Is called total religious discrimination, seun do something before we unleash Jesus power on this forum......
Re: h by iluvpomo(m): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
There is very little that can be done. This forum is using a “packaged solution” and so customization is not readily available. Facebook/Twitter etc have very big dedicated IT teams while Nairaland has none. People have to accept Nairaland for what it is.
Re: h by 2buffagain(m): 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
iluvpomo:
There is very little that can be done. This forum is using a “packaged solution” and so customization is not readily available. Facebook/Twitter etc have very big dedicated IT teams while Nairaland has none. People have to accept Nairaland for what it is.

No this has little to do with anything.
Also only the old NL was packaged. This is a custom thing.
Re: h by iluvpomo(m): 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
2buffagain:

No this has little to do with anything.
Also only the old NL was packaged. This is a custom thing.
Yeah right this is custom ... very little of any customization.
Re: h by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 07, 2017
decatalyst:
@seun, what do you have to say?

grin
Is this BBC or NTA? gringringrin.
Re: h by epospiky(m): 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
lazinny:
The peeps behind nairaland must be so complacent. 4yrs I've been on NL. Haven't seen one single update

But the share feature was introduced about three years ago.
Re: h by lazinny(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
epospiky:

But the share feature was introduced about three years ago.
lol,you're splitting hairs. nonetheless 3yrs is still a long time.
Re: h by Dayoto: 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
brother Seun, please look into this.
Re: h by Spaxon(f): 8:56am On Dec 07, 2017
Seun please do

The PMs are overwhelming
Re: h by MissAprokoMedia(f): 9:01am On Dec 07, 2017
Yes we need this damn feature biko!! I met the love of my life on Nairaland,but I can't chat him up cos of no means of direct notification and messaging!!

Seun!!
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
MissB3 make una do board of directors meeting ,settle this problem at hand... Or else....or else!!!
Re: h by MissAprokoMedia(f): 9:06am On Dec 07, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

That Islamic swearing pain me eeh. I just use speed run out

Is called total religious discrimination, seun do something before we unleash Jesus power on this forum......

True...Seun is discriminating religion... He is playing unfair jor
Re: h by MissAprokoMedia(f): 9:09am On Dec 07, 2017
Spaxon:
Seun please do

The PMs are overwhelming

No be small...I have been wanted to DM this hot dude....but I can't....I must use email like sey I wan send application letter...nonsense
Re: h by Spaxon(f): 9:22am On Dec 07, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:

No be small...I have been wanted to DM this hot dude....but I can't....I must use email like sey I wan send application letter...nonsense
lol...

Best way to start a conversation here is just locate an old abandoned thread..

Mention the guy and you two will be chatting without any peering eyes it works for me....

I won't die BECUASE of PM requests...

It's too much
Re: h by klosety45: 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
rumenase:

that's a very good idea because I have been wanting to send yu messages and pls change that yur dp e dor too old put something new and tasty for my viewing pleasuregrin
touch not my anointed and do my pusssy lady na harm. Na get out.
Re: h by enemyofprogress: 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
Rokia2:
Seun I have been waitng forever for this change. There should be a messaging system whereby people can view their messages on nairaland itself. Like how Facebook is.

Instead of having to go in your email and all that.

I thought you would have thought of that like long ago.

lalasticlala
which one you fit do

Re: h by enemyofprogress: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
Spaxon:
lol...

Best way to start a conversation here is just locate an old abandoned thread..

Mention the guy and you two will be chatting without any peering eyes it works for me....

I won't die BECUASE of PM requests...

It's too much
that was how you met that guy that impregnated you and ran away
Re: h by enemyofprogress: 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
Yes we need this damn feature biko!! I met the love of my life on Nairaland,but I can't chat him up cos of no means of direct notification and messaging!!

Seun!!
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
MissB3 make una do board of directors meeting ,settle this problem at hand... Or else....or else!!!
which board of directors? Abeg abeg stop deceiving them jo
Re: h by LordBaelish: 4:24am On Jun 18, 2018
Rokia2:
Seun I have been waitng forever for this change. There should be a messaging system whereby people can view their messages on nairaland itself. Like how Facebook is.

Instead of having to go in your email and all that.

I thought you would have thought of that like long ago.

lalasticlala

Who TF are you?!
Re: h by Spaxon(f): 1:10am On Jul 23, 2018
enemyofprogress:
that was how you met that guy that impregnated you and ran away
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rihanna Glows As She Flaunts Her Cleavage In Tiny Gold Dress / Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash / Ex-big Brother Naija Pepper Dem In Hot Romance With Patricia CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.