Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

... - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ... (1451 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
;
Re: ... by hopara1(m): 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
booqee:
;
happy birthday booqee,wishing you safe delivery during 1st week of March my wife and I are enjoying your P.dairy, both of you shares thesame weeks!
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
hopara1:
happy birthday booqee,wishing you safe delivery during 1st week of March my wife and I are enjoying your P.dairy, both of you shares thesame weeks!
aww im just seeing this..thank you so much..and thanks to you and ur wife for reading my diary...

Btw, my edd is in last week of February.. i no want March o..i don table my matter before God..make ee do am for me like that cheesy

Happy bumping to your wifey..i wish her a safe and supernatural delivery

2 Likes

Re: ... by hopara1(m): 7:01am On Nov 11, 2017
booqee:
aww im just seeing this..thank you so much..and thanks to you and ur wife for reading my diary...

Btw, my edd is in last week of February.. i no want March o..i don table my matter before God..make ee do am for me like that cheesy

Happy bumping to your wifey..i wish her a safe and supernatural delivery
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Teal Green Bow Tie Needed / How To Avoid Stretch Marks / Things that annoy me about the ongoing Miss universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.