Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

***when You Were There *** - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ***when You Were There *** (443 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

***when You Were There *** by Raphudo2966(m): 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
Episode 1
(The cat and the bag)
Mona is the only daughter of Mr/Mrs Vooli. Mr Vooli was a medical doctor and his wife a pastor.

Their death was mysterious as they were both poisoned because of their wealth.

Mona was only 16years old wen she lost her parents and her uncles deprived her of all her parents weather so Mona had to live with her grandmother, (mother's mother) in the village.

Mona is a light skinned slim lady with an average height and a bright eyes accompanied with a beautiful dental when she smiles.

Mona soon got admission into higher institution and decided to read law because of her ordeal with her uncles.

Kester on the other hand is a student of same school, but running his Master's program.

Kester heard about this new brilliant and chaste student who everyone seems to be talking about and promised his friends that he must have her on bed.

I want this girl,
and I mean it.
Kester said to his friends scratching his beard.

If she be reverend sister, then I no mind to be pop, Kester insisted.

Mehn! That girl tight, free her, u no fit even kiss her lips. Said, chally, one of Kester's friends.

Am a professional, so watch me do my thing. Kester boastfully replied.

One day, Mona had a little argument with a bike man and Kester was passing by,
so he intervened and settled the bills, while Mona insisted that the bike man was only trying to cheat her because she was new.
Kester cautioned her that as a believer, we must be peace makers.
And he left without waiting for her to say thank you.

This caught Mona's attention and she got home thinking of the good Samaritan who reminded her of been a believer.

Kester on the other hand, got home and brieved his friends on the latest.

Guys, I don do my registration oo, Kester said!

How? you be jambito? Scot asked, not paying full attention.

I meet with that Virgin Mary today and I don register my face, Kester said, calling their attention as he smiles mischievously.

One thing led to another and Mona and Kester became very close.

Mona thought Kester was a born again brother and even more spiritual than she is, because often times Kester had told Mona he was having a fast, prayer or retreat and won't be able to see her or visit her.

Kester is an academic genius and good with women too.

Soon, he won her trust and even sometimes come with word from "God" for Mona.

Kester took his time and studied all about Mona.

Mona lost guard and became so addicted to Kester.

Visions and revelations began to roll in from Mona's fellowship about deceit and false hood and Mona decided to distance herself from all brothers in her fellowship and stock to only Kester to be safe.

Kester also came with such word, warning Mona against bad company and pretentious brothers.

Soon, Kester got ready to strict, (so many things in between) and Kester drugged Mona and raped her.

It was a smooth game and it left Mona with no trace!

Kester's two friends died in an auto crash when coming back from party.

Kester didn't attend the party because it was the day he set aside to rape Mona.

Mona was a Virgin.

Kester began to feel regret and the death of his friends led him to Christ.

Mona kept her rape ordeal from everyone because of shame.

She have no ideal it was Kester that did that.

Now, Kester is genuinely born again.

And Mona is pregnant. To be continue...

(1) (Reply)

Staying Married / Feddi To Old Trafford / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.