Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

A Cry For Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Cry For Help (470 Views)

A Cry For Help: Help Me With Job Referrals / Desperate Job Seeker Begs Gov Oyetola For Help At Osun Secretariat(photos) / Nigerian Lady Whose Husband Has Been Unemployed For 5 Years Cries Out For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cry For Help by fastc1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
On behalf of the Job Seekers Association of Nigeria (JSAN), I wish to solicitate for help from the Federal Government of Nigeria to curb the criminal act being perpetrated by some companies all in the name of employment. I know we the members of JSAN have one experience or the other to share pertaining this issue and at such I beg of us to let our grievances be made known so the Federal Government can help us if not totally eliminate but at least curb the activities of this companies as we have been exploited for too long to be quiet. We the members of JSAN will be listing some of the companies and we beg of the Government to investigate their activities. This administration is one known for fighting corruption in whatever form it present itself and here we have one.

On behalf of JSAN I want to thank the Federal Government for the way it handled the issue of unemployment through its Social Intervention programs such as Npower and Government Enterprise Empowerment Programme (GEEP). We believe more can be done but its the right step towards that direction. I want to also thank the Federal government in anticipation for the time taken to review our cry for help.

God bless Mr President,
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria,
God bless Her Citizens.
Re: A Cry For Help by fastc1(m): 12:16am On Oct 19, 2017
please let's expose some of the companies who invite you for interview only to demand money from you. This is now making it difficult to differentiate the legit company from the illegal ones and this has cost we job seekers in one way or the other ample opportunity of getting employed over doubt about the legibility of the interview invite. If we share our experiences about this companies, we could go a long way in stopping their corrupt practices which is now eating deep into the labour system.

Moderator please do the needful.

(1) (Reply)

Vodafone Ongoing Recruitment / Fresh Graduate - Pharmacist Urgently Needed / Freelance Writers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.