Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,024 members, 7,845,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

I Need Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need Help (821 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help by tatajega(m): 12:13pm On Feb 20, 2007
Please,any body with help on any link to where i can search for n download books on-line free, I'll obviously appreciate.thanks
Re: I Need Help by naijacutee(f): 1:39am On Feb 24, 2007
Depends on what books you want. . . I've got a few books but I don't know what you like reading. . . I've got -
- Japanese language tutorials (Remembering the kanji,writing the kanji etc)
- How to draw anime
- Inside the business of graphic design
- How to find your real self
- Money for life
- Stop smoking- Break the chains
- Self-mastery through conscious autosuggestion
- Handbook of knots and splices
- How to live on 24hours a day
- Why men don't listen & women can't read
- How to read body language
- Hypnotic writing
- Advanced hypnotic writing
- A survival guide for working with humans
- Natural language understanding
- Adobe photoshop7 - Classroom in a book
- Illustrator CS2
- Indesign at your fingertips
- Sex and Common Sense
- Creative spirituality - praying for others
- Pride and prejudice
- An appreciation of John Wesleys journal

and many more. I can send any of the above to you if you want. And you can get some books from Project Gutenberg. www.gutenberg.org
Goodluck!
Re: I Need Help by livingnuts(m): 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2007
hello,

Downloading a free book is no issue. It is very easy. As the first person said, it depends on the type of book you want. if for example you want book on making money.

Just go to google or your favourite search engine and type something like this "free ebook on how to make money online", try it, you will see lots of freebies that will come your way.

Good luck in your search.

(1) (Reply)

Help. My Flash Is Running Mad! / System Reboots / Taskbar Not Showing (help Pls!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.