Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / . (5517 Views)

Donald Trump's Handwriting As A Font / Whatsapp Users Can Now Change The Font Of Their Messages - See How It Is Done / Font Application On Camon C8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Flashh: 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
ewizard1:

Oga calm down nah, you just kept yelling, "default font... default font"

it's with the taste of the user. Not everyone uses stylish font if that's what you're referring to as "not matured" Some fonts are more matured than default fonts.

I changed my font and don't use stylish types like some folks I have seen here.

Checkout fonts like SEGOE, HelveticaNueu Con57, ITCAvantGarde, Futura, Gill Sans etc.

Those are kinds of fonts I shuffle on... They aid clarity on my device.
I stick to default font, because it's my choice.

Whatever your choice is.
Re: . by ewizard1: 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
Flashh:
I stick to default font, because it's my choice.

Whatever your choice is.
Lolz. Anyways bruv. #GoodNigth
Re: . by Flashh: 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
iconize:

You're a moronic illiterate! Is this how you pay me for schooling you? grin grin

A stark illiterate that writes with Yoruba accent is talking about schooling his god, loool.

You don't even know what a noun is, and you're talking about schooling your god, loool. Are you not the same idiot that thinks ignorance is a verb? grin grin

Can you see how moronic and addled-brained you're? grin grin grin Your illiteracy is on another level.

I can see your job is devoted for spreading ignorance.

You are talking off point to the topic at hand, which the thread goes. So, I won't derail it as your mission is to do so.

This isn't the place to whoop your áss.

2 Likes

Re: . by iconize(m): 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
Flashh:
I can see your job is devoted for spreading ignorance.

You are talking off point to the topic at hand, which the thread goes. So, I won't derail it as your mission is to do so.

This isn't the place to whoop your áss.

Tell me, does the education sector in Nigeria have policies and standards? How exactly does the school system work?

I really can't fathom, why a chap who claims to have attended an institution of higher education - can't express himself in English.

I've been pondering why illiterates inhabit the corridors of power in Nigeria. I don't think I need to search further.
Re: . by tecnolad(m): 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
iyke926:
This is my favorite font but dont know the name.

cc: torpedo 92, ademasta

Choco cooky

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
tecnolad:

Choco cooky

Thanks man smiley.

2 Likes

Re: . by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:15am On Oct 23, 2017
Pls hw can one Change his keyboard font
Re: . by ryfoz(m): 7:30am On Oct 23, 2017
ewizard1:

it's with the taste of the user. Not everyone uses stylish font if that's what you're referring to as "not matured" Some fonts are more matured than default fonts.

Checkout fonts like SEGOE, HelveticaNueu Con57, ITCAvantGarde, Futura, Gill Sans etc.

Yes, someone who shares my view...May God bless you for me

1 Like

Re: . by Reeberry: 7:57am On Oct 23, 2017
iconize:

Monumental stark illiterate, I'll teach you again cos it's obvious your illiteracy is a jinx.

However, it must be broken, so you stop being a waste of space.

Display is present tense while, displayed is past and participle tense.
Your sentence should read, you just displayed, not you just display.
Who is this goat? Why do you want to derail your life on this thread?

1 Like

Re: . by GrandMufti: 8:35am On Oct 23, 2017
Floridax:
I totally agreed with you bruv ....roboto are the best sets if font ..... there's a reason why Google and ios always use dem as default

Ios now uses san fransisco pro
Re: . by GrandMufti: 8:39am On Oct 23, 2017
ewizard1:

You are so right. I use san fransisco pro used by ios just because of clarity in reading.

1 Like

Re: . by RoyaleR(m): 10:50am On Oct 23, 2017
GoodiOG:
yello, which app are u using....cos hv searched...its not on ifont
Babel font...it came with my tecno w2
Re: . by ewizard1: 11:16am On Oct 23, 2017
GrandMufti:

You are so right. I use san fransisco pro used by ios just because of clarity in reading.
That San Francisco is just too perfect! I give it to Apple on that. Just bad I couldn't push it in my device. I so love the thin version of it!
Re: . by GrandMufti: 11:24am On Oct 23, 2017
ewizard1:

That San Francisco is just too perfect! I give it to Apple on that. Just bad I couldn't push it in my device. I so love the thin version of it!

What device do you use?
Re: . by ewizard1: 11:46am On Oct 23, 2017
GrandMufti:

What device do you use?
Samsung GN4

Tho there's a flash able file but has tonnes of other fonts I don't want to bother my device with, so I didn't bother flashing!
Re: . by GrandMufti: 11:50am On Oct 23, 2017
ewizard1:

Samsung GN4

Tho there's a flash able file but has tonnes of other fonts I don't want to bother my device with, so I didn't bother flashing!

Ok
Re: . by Floridax(m): 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
ewizard1:

Bruv, Roboto was used as default because it was theirs. I guess they wanted a font of their own!

There are more cooler fonts than Roboto. Even Google knows this.
Yeea ...but using any other font on Android ...u won't even know bold from regular or light their all the same.......but with roboto ....u can see the difference ...bold, regular,light slant,slab,black medium, and condensed .....this is why i love it ...
Re: . by Floridax(m): 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
GrandMufti:

Ios now uses san fransisco pro
ok ....
Re: . by ewizard1: 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
Floridax:
Yeea ...but using any other font on Android ...u won't even know bold from regular or light their all the same.......but with roboto ....u can see the difference ...bold, regular,light slant,slab,black medium, and condensed .....this is why i love it ...
Yes, that was because they keyed each font weight into different parts. But I prefer other fonts than Roboto. I presently have Avantgarde and it's just perfect!
Re: . by Floridax(m): 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
ewizard1:

Yes, that was because they keyed each font weight into different parts. But I prefer other fonts than Roboto. I presently have Avantgarde and it's just perfect!
i will try it now ....
Re: . by kenny1795(m): 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
Flashh:

Really? That isn't true. No font gives a better viewpoint than default. grin

Anyways... Your choice.
your opinion... the makers of the font are not foolish
Re: . by Flashh: 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
kenny1795:
your opinion... the makers of the font are not foolish
Where in my comment I called the font makers foolish? Because I don't get.
Re: . by liljboy(m): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
Flashh:
What warrants this rubbish? If you have a brain at all. Bring it online, when next you want to drop a comment. Because you just display how little and childish your brain is.

You didn't make use of it before posting this shít.
I no sabi English type am for vernacular.
Re: . by investigator007: 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
ryfoz:

I disagree again with both points. Point 1 is your assumption that other countries don't change font (even if it common to Nigerians, it is not a crime)

Point 2 is your own opinion.

I'm not saying this to cause any problems, I prefer other fonts than default (cos it helps me to read better and ultimately beautify the device)

That's all I can say
Exactly. U just hit the point grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Code Assisst / Etisalat Is Giving Free 1GB To Subscribers / ★★★★☆3 G Setting For All Network Automatic Updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.