Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 (18928 Views)

Nysc Online Registration 2020, Nysc Kits, Redeployment Services. / NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2019 @ Festac Extension,mile 2,2nd Rainbow,apple Junct. / Nysc Online Registration @KLASSIC CYBERCAFE at Ekpan/warri Axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 by MayComputers(m): 7:47am On Oct 07, 2018
We open on Sundays. 10 am upward. Connect with us today
Re: NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 by Dwebsites1(m): 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
I'm a foreign candidate. I did my exemption online registration and my question is that, & since then i didnt hear any information from nysc. is it compulsory for me to go to Abuja for certificate? thanks
Re: NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 by MayComputers(m): 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
the info will be communicated on your NYSC page when others are printing their Call Up Letter.
find attached screenshot

Dwebsites1:
I'm a foreign candidate. I did my exemption online registration and my question is that, & since then i didnt hear any information from nysc. is it compulsory for me to go to Abuja for certificate? thanks

Re: NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 by joshbam: 11:04am On Oct 08, 2018
MayComputers:
the info will be communicated on your NYSC page when others are printing their Call Up Letter.
find attached screenshot

Good morning bro.

Please I wanted to register for NYSC but my year of graduation I saw at the portal was 2010 whereas I graduated last year. I tried to put 2013 as the year I gained admission but they rejected it. The owner of the cafe then asked me to backdate the year I gained admission which I did. I had to put 2007 as the year I was admitted before they accepted it. Please would it affect me during registration in camp? Or is there any way I can correct it??

It's urgent please.
Re: NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 by MayComputers(m): 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
Good morning

First, there is no effect as things will go smoothly.

Secondly, it would have been better you corrected it before online reg submission(even tho that might lead to not going with this batch) because it can only be corrected from school (the mistake was made from the school).

To sum it up, there will be no effect during camp registration. But do endeavor to complain in camp, if that can be corrected, for record purpose.

joshbam:

Good morning bro.

Please I wanted to register for NYSC but my year of graduation I saw at the portal was 2010 whereas I graduated last year. I tried to put 2013 as the year I gained admission but they rejected it. The owner of the cafe then asked me to backdate the year I gained admission which I did. I had to put 2007 as the year I was admitted before they accepted it. Please would it affect me during registration in camp? Or is there any way I can correct it??

It's urgent please.

1 Like

Re: NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 by joshbam: 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
MayComputers:
Good morning

First, there is no effect as things will go smoothly.

Secondly, it would have been better you corrected it before online reg submission(even tho that might lead to not going with this batch) because it can only be corrected from school (the mistake was made from the school).

To sum it up, there will be no effect during camp registration. But do endeavor to complain in camp, if that can be corrected, for record purpose.

Alright boss. Thanks for your response. I appreciate.!

I'd do that when I get to camp.
Re: NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 by MayComputers(m): 9:32am On Oct 09, 2018
Contact us today
Re: NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 by Obiwiz(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2018
Dwebsites1:
Good day, please what are the procedures for exemption registration? I was thinking I'll get the exemption certificate/letter automatically since I'm not eligible. Please furnish me with the info/procedures so I can also get mine. Thank you.
Re: NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 by Obiwiz(m): 11:02am On Oct 10, 2018
MayComputers:
find attached screenshot

Please what are the procedures for exemption? Was thinking I'll get the exemption letter/certificate by default since I qualify for it. Thanks
Re: NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 by MayComputers(m): 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
If you qualify for it, after completing the registration it will show on your nysc profile. And all other details will be communicated to you on your profile

Obiwiz:

Please what are the procedures for exemption? Was thinking I'll get the exemption letter/certificate by default since I qualify for it. Thanks
Re: NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 by Dwebsites1(m): 7:55am On Oct 13, 2018
MayComputers:
counting down, set to go

register with ease with us.

you are assured of smooth and seamless registration

I'm international student & above 30years. I want exemption. what are d requirements?
Re: NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 by MayComputers(m): 8:41am On Oct 15, 2018
Connect with us today
Re: NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 by MayComputers(m): 11:26am On Oct 21, 2018
Connect with us for your online payment, Printing service and many more
Re: NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 by MayComputers(m): 10:43am On Oct 23, 2018
Good day
Re: NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 by MayComputers(m): 10:22am On Oct 24, 2018
Nysc Registration continues... Connect with us today for a smooth and easy registration
Re: NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 by MayComputers(m): 10:41am On Oct 27, 2018
Happy weekend
Re: NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 by MayComputers(m): 9:38am On Oct 29, 2018
Happy New Week... Connect with us today
Re: NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 by kmaxx(m): 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
I have a PC and a fast internet connection, can I do the registration by myself from home
Re: NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 by Olufemi786(m): 1:53am On Oct 30, 2018
MayComputers:
Happy New Week... Connect with us today
Hi, good morning, pls I want you to share more light on something am facing here.
1. My name is on NYSC portal but my status keep on writing "The Candidate Was Not Admitted. Kindly Confirm your Admission Status with the Institution(You cannot register, Contact your Institution) used by none".what do you think might be wrong? Thanks in anticipation
Re: NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 by MayComputers(m): 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
if you have the bio-metric capturing device at home

kmaxx:
I have a PC and a fast internet connection, can I do the registration by myself from home
Re: NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 by MayComputers(m): 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
chat with us on watsapp so that we can get more details on the issue.
contact is above

Olufemi786:

Hi, good morning, pls I want you to share more light on something am facing here.
1. My name is on NYSC portal but my status keep on writing "The Candidate Was Not Admitted. Kindly Confirm your Admission Status with the Institution(You cannot register, Contact your Institution) used by none".what do you think might be wrong? Thanks in anticipation
Re: NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 by MayComputers(m): 7:50am On Nov 01, 2018
Happy New Month
Re: NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 by wideawaken01: 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2018
MayComputers:

Those who graduated from institutions outside Nigeria, (foreign-trained graduates), are to come with the following documents:
1. West African School Certificate(WASCE) (with not less than 5 credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent,
2. General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ level) (with not less than 5 credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent,
3. NECO (with not less than 5 credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
4. High school diploma or its equivalent.
www.portal.nysc.org.ng

Please help me, what type of SSCE, can i submit the computer print-out in lieu of the WAEC original?
Re: NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 by MayComputers(m): 9:15am On Nov 05, 2018
the original is given in the school, that is the accepted original certificate

wideawaken01:

Please help me, what type of SSCE, can i submit the computer print-out in lieu of the WAEC original?
Re: NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 by MayComputers(m): 9:17am On Nov 05, 2018
connect with us today
Re: NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 by MayComputers(m): 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
TGIF... Contact us today
Re: NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 by MayComputers(m): 7:24am On Nov 15, 2018
connect with us today
Re: NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 by MayComputers(m): 10:04am On Nov 28, 2018
Contact us today for your Printing Services and other services like:
Plastic ID Card
School Registrations, Post Utme, GCE,
Photocopy
Lamination
Typesetting
Scanning
Passport photo
Printing from devices
Print from Email,Flash drives and phones
Online Registration,job application, SSCE,NYSC
ID Card
Vehicle particulars renewal
Among others
Re: NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 by MayComputers(m): 9:16am On Dec 05, 2018
Contact us today
Re: NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 by MayComputers(m): 7:55am On Dec 10, 2018
happy new week, contact us today for your various printing services at affordable rate
Re: NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 by MayComputers(m): 11:57am On Dec 17, 2018
Happy New Week
Re: NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 by MayComputers(m): 8:35am On Dec 27, 2018
Compliment of the season

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yusuf Bomoi Is Dead (Ex NYSC Director-General) / Best Paying Northern NYSC States For Batch 17A Corpers / NYSC Ogun State: 96 Pregnant Women, Nursing Mother Excused From Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.