Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,533 members, 7,850,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Tutorial On How To Build A Simple Wordpress Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tutorial On How To Build A Simple Wordpress Website (816 Views)

Suggest a free and simple wordpress theme for my blog / Full Tutorial On How To Avoid Facebook Account Ban On Newly Created Facebook Act / 9 Common Problems Of A Wordpress Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tutorial On How To Build A Simple Wordpress Website by ReliableVA(f): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
For those who don't own a blog yet, I will give you tutorial on how to build a SIMPLE word press website or blog by yourself and it is a free tutorial.

You should notice that the word SIMPLE is in capital letters. It will be simple but can get you started with blogging for the main time.

But if you don't want simple, there are people that offers design services and their works are great. I have gone through their links.

Back to the topic, now this simple blog can look professional and I think it should be enough for now.

I am not a big blogger o, I do have Adsense but not making money from it yet. I have freelancing jobs that sustains me so I am not bothered sha. Okay, maybe small �.

So please I can't show you how to earn money so quickly with your blog or tell you the amount you can make per month.

Why am I do this for free?

Truth is that, I am being very lazy these days to write articles. Maybe the reason is that I don't have much readers. I don't know sha

But one thing is that, I have a lot of drafts that should have been published but just lazy to complete.

I thought through teaching, I should get my morale back.

so help me to help you.

If people are really interested, I can get started on Monday morning.

What will I teach?
Simple WordPress design
Wordpress tricks( More like plugins)
Contents writing.
Little SEO
Maybe, email building (Maybe).

Most of the tools will be free and will be up to you to use paid services if you want.

I will be writing the articles daily so this is not an e-book. I just want to get my writing morale back.

Also note that, there are things I might not be able to help with but you can put it to the group. Or pay someone to help you. You make money with money, you know.

Again, Free tutorial on how to build your own SIMPLE word press website or blog.

Those that want to move to WordPress from blogger can contact people in this area of expertise.

Introductory article
Re: Tutorial On How To Build A Simple Wordpress Website by GabrielAganyi(m): 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
Interested. 08106634759
Re: Tutorial On How To Build A Simple Wordpress Website by ReliableVA(f): 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
Article one

ReliableVA:

Introductory article

GabrielAganyi:
Interested.

Please don't drop your contact. Follow the thread. Edit your post and remove your contact. I will not contact you.
Re: Tutorial On How To Build A Simple Wordpress Website by ReliableVA(f): 9:21am On Oct 23, 2017
Getting started with domain, hosting, and niche

Build your own simple WordPress site or blog for free!

Step by step instructions.
Re: Tutorial On How To Build A Simple Wordpress Website by ReliableVA(f): 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
learn how to build a simple WordPress site or blog on your own.
Free tutorial.
Follow up
Re: Tutorial On How To Build A Simple Wordpress Website by talk2hb1(m): 12:43am On Oct 24, 2017
ReliableVA:
Getting started with domain, hosting, and niche

Build your own simple WordPress site or blog for free!

Step by step instructions.
ReliableVA:

Article one

Please don't drop your contact. Follow the thread. Edit your post and remove your contact. I will not contact you.
ReliableVA:
For those who don't own a blog yet, I will give you tutorial on how to build a SIMPLE word press website or blog by yourself and it is a free tutorial.

You should notice that the word SIMPLE is in capital letters. It will be simple but can get you started with blogging for the main time.

But if you don't want simple, there are people that offers design services and their works are great. I have gone through their links.

Back to the topic, now this simple blog can look professional and I think it should be enough for now.

I am not a big blogger o, I do have Adsense but not making money from it yet. I have freelancing jobs that sustains me so I am not bothered sha. Okay, maybe small �.

So please I can't show you how to earn money so quickly with your blog or tell you the amount you can make per month.

Why am I do this for free?

Truth is that, I am being very lazy these days to write articles. Maybe the reason is that I don't have much readers. I don't know sha

But one thing is that, I have a lot of drafts that should have been published but just lazy to complete.

I thought through teaching, I should get my morale back.

so help me to help you.

If people are really interested, I can get started on Monday morning.

What will I teach?
Simple WordPress design
Wordpress tricks( More like plugins)
Contents writing.
Little SEO
Maybe, email building (Maybe).

Most of the tools will be free and will be up to you to use paid services if you want.

I will be writing the articles daily so this is not an e-book. I just want to get my writing morale back.

Also note that, there are things I might not be able to help with but you can put it to the group. Or pay someone to help you. You make money with money, you know.

Again, Free tutorial on how to build your own SIMPLE word press website or blog.

Those that want to move to WordPress from blogger can contact people in this area of expertise.

Introductory article

Which Monday?
Re: Tutorial On How To Build A Simple Wordpress Website by SpecNg: 7:41am On Oct 24, 2017
Example of a professional WordPress blog >>>> SpecNG Blog
Re: Tutorial On How To Build A Simple Wordpress Website by ReliableVA(f): 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
talk2hb1:

Which Monday?
Yesterday.
check out the two previous links above.
Re: Tutorial On How To Build A Simple Wordpress Website by ReliableVA(f): 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
No tutorial article today.
Why?
I don't know if anyone is following up.
Re: Tutorial On How To Build A Simple Wordpress Website by flyfit(m): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
following closely
ReliableVA:
No tutorial article today.

Why?

I don't know if anyone is following up.

Re: Tutorial On How To Build A Simple Wordpress Website by talk2hb1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
ReliableVA:

Yesterday.

check out the two previous links above.
Tooh!

(1) (Reply)

USA Adsense With Free Tax Identification Number For Sale / I Got This Info From Google This Morning / sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.