Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

The Mysteries behind creation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mysteries behind creation (686 Views)

The Mysteries Behind The Tree of Knowledge Of Good And Evil And The Tree Of Life / The Mysteries Of The Kingdom Of God / Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mysteries behind creation by GodsMopol: 7:42am On Oct 25, 2017
The Bible makes us to understand that meditation is good. We are to constantly have the word of God with us as a tour guide. Its funny how many Christians won't study Gods word, many will say they sleep off whenever they want to read the word of God, well, what do you expect from a man that's about to sleep, moreover, Jesus spoke in parables most of the time, you see, as a Christian, the Holy Spirit is freely given to us, the spirit of God is given to Adam to navigate on earth.

Many years before earth was a rebellion in heaven against God, God sent the rebellers out of heaven, they were sent out but their powers were still with them, but the powers were not as it were, I.e. they can't accomplish the purpose for which it was originally given. Magic sprung forth as a result of the demonic(fallen angels) to use their powers
Re: The Mysteries behind creation by GodsMopol: 7:53am On Oct 25, 2017
Then, God in His usual quest for fellowship, creating man, God sat down, and started engineering man and the entire universe that would belong to man

I was meditating and this verse came to mind,

Psalm 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

This verse said, the uttermost parts of the earth, everything outside the surrounding called earth, well, its my revelation anyway. So I know about it better, how that the Spirit caught up Peter to another location, I believe in teleporting anyway.

Then, God created the Heavens (the administrative seat of God) the Bible said, Heaven is Gods throne and the earth His footstool. But question is, where was God before He created Heaven

Isaiah 57:15 For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.
Re: The Mysteries behind creation by GodsMopol: 8:00am On Oct 25, 2017
OUR CREATION

As at the time of creation, God who is a Spirit, called and things appear. It's worth knowing that whatever God called, is already known by God already, for instance, if I ask for 40 Naira from a friend, we both understand what 40 Naira is. So God called out, what He had in mind, and it appeared. The question of who created God is a mystery to me, probably one of those things I will learn or teach in Heaven, I believe I will be a teacher of Gods word in Heaven, I just know, the Bible spoke about Abraham teaching people in Heaven

Matthew 8:11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
Re: The Mysteries behind creation by GodsMopol: 8:09am On Oct 25, 2017
I said earlier, God is a Spirit, and we also know Adam was also a spirit, because the Bible said, Adams eyes opened after, but are we trying to say Adam was blind, and which eyes was Adam seeing with before their eyes opened.

Adam possessed some spiritual ability that was natural with Him, until it was lost by the disobedience of Adam to God and obedience to the devil. Jesus will later say when

Matthew 4:7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

Jesus called Himself God right there *wink*
Re: The Mysteries behind creation by GodsMopol: 8:37am On Oct 25, 2017
From the above, Jesus saw the authority He had, but, Adam likewise should have exercised same authority over the devil seeing God gave the earth to Adam, I mean, God gave, like, handed the earth over to Adam as Adams sole property.

Psalm115:16 The heaven, even the heavens, are the Lord’s: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.

Psalm 8:6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:

The authority of man was 100%

Hebrews 2:8 Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.

When Man obeyed the devil, seeing we are spiritual bodies, our bodies tend towards what we spend time or obey or are enslaved to or give ourselves to.

The fall of man started the moment, Eve started to long or desire the fruit having spent much time with the devil,

Gen 3:6 And when the woman (saw) that the tree was (good) for food, and that (it was pleasant to the eyes), and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Eve having listened to satan's sermon, concluded that the fruit was good, good means, causing no harm

She thought again that it was pleasant to the eyes- hmmmm, this right here is deeper than me, she spent a small time with the devil and she's confused, just that split second. How someone will just ask a question, and that question, leaves you miserable for years, not me sha, cause no one can confuse me
Re: The Mysteries behind creation by GodsMopol: 8:45am On Oct 25, 2017
Back to creation

God created, Adam and Eve, firstly as Spirits, God being a Spirit is seeing a man, but, what is right there is a software. So, God being a Spirit can relate to Adam because they are both spirits. Gen1:26 said, let us create man in our own image and likeness

God like I said,John 4:24 said, God is a Spirit, and they that worship Him. Must worship

The word said, MUST, am not discriminating, but its said right there, must, if it's not the taste, then its not the real deal, se oun gbo, folashade96, I believe you understand
Re: The Mysteries behind creation by GodsMopol: 8:52am On Oct 25, 2017
When it pleased God, to give the created man, a form, God went ahead, seeing a man who's a spirit, need handle objects, which Spirits can't do. So, God formed man, and God breathe into man
Re: The Mysteries behind creation by GodsMopol: 9:00am On Oct 25, 2017
After God breathe, man who is a spirit, was dressed in a body, and his soul came alive.

In the Spirit of Man, is a thirst and desire to know His creator, even athiest believe in something which led them here, actually, they all believe and we all believe, we didn't just pop out from somewhere, they call it big bang, well, not mine to discuss

The body is just an envelope or a container, it has the ability to relate with the physical

The Soul is where our reasoning, intellect, emotion spur out from
Re: The Mysteries behind creation by GodsMopol: 9:07am On Oct 25, 2017
At the point, Eve was tempted, Eve from our initial write up on how she saw the tree was good, was operating and giving expression to her soul, meaning, she shifted from her Spirit, and settled in her soul, and when it comes to soul, that old serpent (intelligence) will beat you hands down. The Bible said, satan was more subtle

My understanding of subtle is to be crafty

Re: The Mysteries behind creation by GodsMopol: 9:14am On Oct 25, 2017
No wonder, the Bible said, my People are destroyed, because satan is crafty, and the love it so. God we pray, that their eyes be opened, to your light Amen
Re: The Mysteries behind creation by GodsMopol: 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
Jump
Re: The Mysteries behind creation by GodsMopol: 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
Re: The Mysteries behind creation by Hier(m): 9:18am On Oct 29, 2017
Re: The Mysteries behind creation by OtemSapien: 9:23am On Oct 29, 2017
GodsMopol:
The Bible makes us to understand that meditation is good. We are to constantly have the word of God with us as a tour guide. Its funny how many Christians won't study Gods word, many will say they sleep off whenever they want to read the word of God, well, what do you expect from a man that's about to sleep, moreover, Jesus spoke in parables most of the time, you see, as a Christian, the Holy Spirit is freely given to us, the spirit of God is given to Adam to navigate on earth.

Many years before earth was a rebellion in heaven against God, God sent the rebellers out of heaven, they were sent out but their powers were still with them, but the powers were not as it were, I.e. they can't accomplish the purpose for which it was originally given. Magic sprung forth as a result of the demonic(fallen angels) to use their powers

lies. God Almighty didn't send his children away from him because they rebelled against him, rather, he sent them into the UNIVERSE to make findings of all the things of nature in the UNIVERSE. He told them how to create and reproduce and that some of them did, but some of the gods such as Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Mazda, etc didn't go further to do findings, rather, they resorted to enslaving the homos they created. Read the Doctufos of truth below:

Doctufos: Adspiramen 1: 30-32

30. Instead of giving you vision to see afar, I would rather give you wings to fly around and explore all the great spheres yourself. Go and count them and bring me reports of what you see in them.

31. And so light feathers began to emerge out of the sides of my priests as I wished and they were all amazed.

32. The feathers fused together and became wings to their sides and so they flew, everyone of them to study the balls hanging everywhere in the universe.
Re: The Mysteries behind creation by GodsMopol: 9:37am On Oct 29, 2017
OtemSapien:
lies. God Almighty didn't send his children away from him because they rebelled against him, rather, he sent them into the UNIVERSE to make findings of all the things of nature in the UNIVERSE. He told them how to create and reproduce and that some of them did, but some of the gods such as Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Mazda, etc didn't go further to do findings, rather, they resorted to enslaving the homos they created. Read the Doctufos of truth below:

Doctor Rufus or what did you call it again
Re: The Mysteries behind creation by OtemSapien: 9:43am On Oct 29, 2017
GodsMopol:

Doctor Rufus or what did you call it again
DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH, that Doctor Rufus got me laffing though. grin
Re: The Mysteries behind creation by GodsMopol: 1:44am On Nov 12, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Given 48 Hours Notice To Leave Country / What Preachers Don't Tell You About Tithe And Offering / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(wed. 03/01/2018) The Overcomers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.