Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Can I Change From Window To Linux Os. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can I Change From Window To Linux Os. (792 Views)

How Do I Change The Color Of A Grid In Bootstrap / Microsoft Ports. NET To Linux And Macintosh, Goes Open-sources; Is Java Doomed? / Can I Change From Window To Linux Os. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Change From Window To Linux Os. by rahulbali: 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2010
Personally I recommend Ubuntu Linux. Can anyone help me with the link to download c compiler for linux.You can install Linux side by side with windows. You chose which OS to boot into as the computer starts. That one, you can start it's installation from within windows environment.

(1) (Reply)

Mcpd And Mcts / Chattabox Needs Your Vote / King Of Cms...learn To Earn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.