Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / . (1441 Views)

How Is Life In Bahrain? / General Bahrain Migration Thread / Oman And Bahrain Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by BornAgainMay: 7:15am On Oct 29, 2017
Re: . by Meta4element(m): 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
Finally!!!...Bro seriously am a fan of that country....
Re: . by BornAgainMay: 6:24am On Oct 31, 2017
Meta4element:
Finally!!!...Bro seriously am a fan of that country....

do you know anything abt them?

Do u know any Nigerian over there?
Re: . by oluwarichie(m): 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
Any one pls?
Re: . by AngryRebel: 12:06am On Nov 03, 2017
BornAgainMay:
justwise, please help us to get more information concerning Bahrain, we are many nairalander taking this path and want to know about the place before we depart.

Anybody with Genuine information should come in and help us please.

The Truth is that, I will be in Bahrain by Next month with two other guys in nairaland. anybody with information that will give us guideline of what we should expect them, should gladly come n help us.
why don't u tell us the steps u took,which gave u an advantage in getting a visa.....I reckon people will wanna help u,once u have done that grin

1 Like

Re: . by BornAgainMay: 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
AngryRebel:
why don't u tell us the steps u took,which gave u an advantage in getting a visa.....I reckon people will wanna help u,once u have done that grin

Bro. I am planning to go there, I need ppl with first hand experience to tell me about the place
Re: . by frixie: 2:26am On Nov 04, 2017
A country of about 1.5m with 50% of the population immigrants. Africans are less than 2% of the population, so expect to be a centre of attraction there. Its a good country and wonderful country to live in. Over 70% of the population are Muslims, Christians are less than 10%. Other religions like Hindu are also practiced there.

Less than 10% of the country is rural. You need to live for 25 years to be granted citizenship of the country. Arab nationalities is 15 years. No citizenship by birth there. Their economy is purely on oil. Over 80% of their budget is financed from sale of oil like Nigeria. At the moment the fall of oil price has affected the country greatly. They have no concerted efforts to diversify. Less than 2% of the population are into agriculture. Its an area you should look into in that country. Cost of living is not that high. Employment is in oil and services.

You can find more information using Google. I do hope i help a little.
Re: . by lonlytroy(m): 9:01am On Nov 04, 2017
frixie:
A country of about 1.5m with 50% of the population immigrants. Africans are less than 2% of the population, so expect to be a centre of attraction there. Its a good country and wonderful country to live in. Over 70% of the population are Muslims, Christians are less than 10%. Other religions like Hindu are also practiced there.

Less than 10% of the country is rural. You need to live for 25 years to be granted citizenship of the country. Arab nationalities is 15 years. No citizenship by birth there. Their economy is purely on oil. Over 80% of their budget is financed from sale of oil like Nigeria. At the moment the fall of oil price has affected the country greatly. They have no concerted efforts to diversify. Less than 2% of the population are into agriculture. Its an area you should look into in that country. Cost of living is not that high. Employment is in oil and services.

NIGERIA IS DOOM3D
Re: . by BornAgainMay: 10:15am On Nov 04, 2017
frixie:

wow, tanks a lot, have you been to the place or you have ppl there?

I need to know where to locate Nigerians there..

(1) (Reply)

Us Embassy Clarifies Recruitment Of Foreign Medical Staff / Penguins On The Loose In Cape Town's Empty Streets (PHOTOS) / Anybody In Australia Coming To Nigeria For Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.