Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,043 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Workforce Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Interview Invitation (2118 Views)

Workforce Group Interview Invitation / Man Slams Covenant University Over Job Interview Invitation / Workforce Union Bank DSA Test Invite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workforce Interview Invitation by AnyanwuAnthony1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
Please is there anyone else that got this Invite because i can't recall applying, though the WorkForce is genuine. And Please if you Attended last week, what is the job all about?.....

Dear ********************,

Thank you for your interest in Workforce Group. You hereby invited for an interview as follows:

Candidate: *****************
Date: Friday 3rd November, 2017
Time: 10am (Prompt)
Venue: The Zone, Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos.
Contact Person: Adebanjo Adeyinka

Please come along with copies of the following:

1. CV
2. Credentials (O’LEVEL, OND/HND/BSc.)
3. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age

NOTE: Please endeavor to use the Pedestrian Bridge at Charlie Boy Bus-Stop. DO NOT CROSS THE EXPRESS.

Please save a brother from spending unnecessary money because i live in Abj. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Workforce Interview Invitation by profisaac2016: 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
call me 081####083####545###03###
Re: Workforce Interview Invitation by WhiteLavender(f): 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
Was the email not their corporate email?
Re: Workforce Interview Invitation by eghuan1(m): 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
AnyanwuAnthony1:
Please is there anyone else that got this Invite because i can't recall applying, though the WorkForce is genuine. And Please if you Attended last week, what is the job all about?.....

Dear ********************,

Thank you for your interest in Workforce Group. You hereby invited for an interview as follows:

Candidate: *****************
Date: Friday 3rd November, 2017
Time: 10am (Prompt)
Venue: The Zone, Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos.
Contact Person: Adebanjo Adeyinka

Please come along with copies of the following:

1. CV
2. Credentials (O’LEVEL, OND/HND/BSc.)
3. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age

NOTE: Please endeavor to use the Pedestrian Bridge at Charlie Boy Bus-Stop. DO NOT CROSS THE EXPRESS.

Please save a brother from spending unnecessary money because i live in Abj. Thanks.

It's a legit stuff. Got the same mail but my date of interview is Thursday.
Workforce usually recruit for banks mainly for marketing or tellers

1 Like

Re: Workforce Interview Invitation by juliet29: 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
Please can I get workforce past questions and answers. I got a mail from them too. My email is onoseorhue07@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Workforce Interview Invitation by adusco(m): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
eghuan1:

It's a legit stuff. Got the same mail but my date of interview is Thursday.
Workforce usually recruit for banks mainly for marketing or tellers

Hi bro, i got a text and mail from this people two days ago, what are the likely questions and how was yours please help a bro. i have interview with them tomorrow. God bless you.
Re: Workforce Interview Invitation by eghuan1(m): 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
adusco:

Hi bro, i got a text and mail from this people two days ago, what are the likely questions and how was yours please help a bro. i have interview with them tomorrow. God bless you.

I didn't attend the interview. But from what I have heard or read, their questions are usually gmat like. Some maths, verbal and quantitative reasonings. Those kinds of stuff.

Best of luck bro
Re: Workforce Interview Invitation by adusco(m): 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
eghuan1:

I didn't attend the interview. But from what I have heard or read, their questions are usually gmat like. Some maths, verbal and quantitative reasonings. Those kinds of stuff.

Best of luck bro

Thanks bro but I they said interview.

(1) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Foundation $100 Million Entrepreneurship Programme 2018 / Meadow Hall GTTP 2019 / Ongoing Recruitment At Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited, 4th February, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.