Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,214 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / . (2818 Views)

2019 Cheat On How To Win Bet9ja Virtual Big Odd (12) & Correct Score / Please I Need A Good Booked Bet9ja Games.... Anyone ? / SURE October 2017 Cheat To Win Bet9ja Virtual League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by 9japunter: 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: . by Humblega(m): 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
9japunter:
Bet9ja has been dubbed the only youth empowerment program present in the country lol, but the truth is most people play Bet9ja daily and loose a lot of cash to greed and other factors.

Those who make the big bucks do so with little odds and place huge amount of cash to win.

Initially this is something I just offer my friends for free but recently I’ve been advised to make it commercial and for the past one week we’ve all been cashing out based on two sure calculated odds (how hard can it be if you’re not greedy, well it’s pretty hard. You have to be good at calculating outcomes as well)

Below is yesterday’s 2odds game.

Feel free to message me on whatsapp to get added to the the premium group. Price is 3k monthly, do not message me to bargain, thanks. 08165995946

Ole
Re: . by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
9japunter:
Bet9ja has been dubbed the only youth empowerment program present in the country lol, but the truth is most people play Bet9ja daily and loose a lot of cash to greed and other factors.

Those who make the big bucks do so with little odds and place huge amount of cash to win.

Initially this is something I just offer my friends for free but recently I’ve been advised to make it commercial and for the past one week we’ve all been cashing out based on two sure calculated odds (how hard can it be if you’re not greedy, well it’s pretty hard. You have to be good at calculating outcomes as well)

Below is yesterday’s 2odds game.

Feel free to message me via PM to get added to the the premium group. Price is 3k monthly, do not message me to bargain, thanks.

lol see thief.. U don see mumu people for Nairaland
Re: . by 9japunter: 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
Re: . by airex(m): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
9japunter:

How am I a thief ma?
Is It a crime for u to enjoy d money alone?

(1) (Reply)

See Alex Iwobi's Sister Marie Iwobi Rocking The Nigerian Jersey / Week 07 2018/19 RSK Papal Review Soccer Bob Morton & Capital Forecast / The Reasons Why Chelsea Lost.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.