Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

PURRU..POLICE COMPLAIN UNIT...STILL ACTIVE OR DEAD?????? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PURRU..POLICE COMPLAIN UNIT...STILL ACTIVE OR DEAD?????? (286 Views)

NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension / Yahoo Boys Can Never Live More Than 5 Years, Either They End Up Mad Or Dead / Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PURRU..POLICE COMPLAIN UNIT...STILL ACTIVE OR DEAD?????? by bomsybomsy(m): 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
A friend want through hell & came back alive,Is first time in a police cell & for a funny reasons. He was throne inside a police cell because he went to bail is 20yrs old son & refused to pay #5000 for bail & for saying BAIL IS FREE..He that refused to pay for bail, was later bailed with #5000 the next day,Including his son that he want there to bail,That's #10,000 for both of them.MOST people will say,Is common thing in Nigeria police stations across the country.MY follow common citizens of this great country Nigeria,Let's join heads and stop this corruption & impunity in Nigeria police stations across the country.... A POLICE STATION IS NOT A BANK.

PUBLIC COMPLAN RAPID RESPONSE UNITS (PURRU) Is it dead or alive!.A call was put through to them on this number 08057000002,My friend was ask to lay is complains WhatsApp number 08057000003,And it was done.A complain was put forward to them on WhatsApp & on Facebook pages.. No response from them or from there so called ripid response.

IT'S ALL STARTED LIKE THIS..........................

I am AMATU SANKEY a 39 yrs old male, from yenagoa, Bayelsa state. I was unjustly treated at Akenfa police station, yenagoa Bayela state.
On wednesday 25/10/2017. About 10.30am, i receive a call from my wife that my 20 years old son Ebi Sankey has destroyed his aunty TIMII am AMATU SANKEY ALA properties & beat her up, and has been arested by the from Akenfa station.When this call came in I was out of town,I came in around 4.00pm and at about 5.30pm i went to the station with his aunty & my wife. We met the I.P.O sgt Josephine, she took us to her superior & we discused, but to my surprise the superior said i most go with the boy that night because the boy is mentally sick & violent,And i pleaded with him that since the boy is violet let him help to keep him there so that i will come the next day & carry him to the hospital,Butt he refuse & said i wil bail him with 5,000. I told him that i do not have 5,000 now & i know that bail is free, he became angry with me & started raining curses on me and ordered that I should be locked up with my son,He collected my phones.As i was in the station there was radio massage talking about gun issue on my own street where I live(OBELE)and people were running for there life, So I demanded for my phones to know the were about of my 12yrs old daughter who was home alone.he refuse to give me my phone to communicate, rather he was laughing at me. Inside the cell my son & other suspects beat me up. The next day he forced my people to bail me with 5,000 & my son with disame sum, getting to my house i discover my daughter lift the house & slept with our opposite neighbour. Money 50,000 that is ment to for a iron bender is missing from my house.Am not after the money the was missing in my house,But since the Nigeria police force said BAIL IS FREE,And if as usual they are not deceiving the common man,I need the money that was use in bailing me back......SAY NO TO CORRUPTION INSIDE THE NIGERIA POLICE STATIONS.....IS NOT A BANK.......HE NEED IS MONEY BACK....PCRRU PLEASE HELP......08035543719

(1) (Reply)

Lf The Police Declare Ur Friend Wanted With A N50m Reward, Would You Fish Him / Again, Boko Haram’s Shekau Named Among Most Powerful Muslims / 87-year-old Woman Pleads Guilty, Remanded In Prison For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.