Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,039 members, 7,953,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

International Logistics Services and Ship Brokerage - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / International Logistics Services and Ship Brokerage (2208 Views)

Engineering &Brokerage: Marido Energy / How To Determine International Logistics And Local Logistics Fees In E Commerce / Dispatch Rider, Courier, Logistics Services In Lekki Ajah Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Logistics Services and Ship Brokerage by afecofrank(m): 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
We are International Ship brokerage and Logistics Company.
If you have need of ship/vessel purchase and charter, goods shipping and logistics services, kindly contact me with your detailed inquiries.
We are ready, willing and able to serve your demands in this fields, to the best of our abilities.
Thanks for your cooperation.
EFECO

Re: International Logistics Services and Ship Brokerage by afecofrank(m): 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
If you have need of ship/vessel purchase and charter, goods shipping and logistics services, kindly contact me with your detailed inquiries.
We are ready, willing and able to serve your demands in this fields, to the best of our abilities.
EFECO
Re: International Logistics Services and Ship Brokerage by afecofrank(m): 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
EFECO

Re: International Logistics Services and Ship Brokerage by Akinya17: 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
Contact?
Re: International Logistics Services and Ship Brokerage by afecofrank(m): 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
Contact is in my signature: +8613710705988 China, Guangzhou.
Akinya17:
Contact?
Re: International Logistics Services and Ship Brokerage by afecofrank(m): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
Original Young girls' and Lady's bra stock goods. Quality bra=healthy br3ast! Contact me if interested.
Re: International Logistics Services and Ship Brokerage by Damolux01(m): 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
Nice one...why not put your price there?
Re: International Logistics Services and Ship Brokerage by afecofrank(m): 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2019
EFECO
Re: International Logistics Services and Ship Brokerage by afecofrank(m): 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
EFECO

(1) (Reply)

Best Type Of Deep Freezer For Ice Block Business / Investing 200k In Forex, Advice Needed / Work Smart And Make Money From Home (100 % Legit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.