Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

INTERNSHIP Program - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / INTERNSHIP Program (1625 Views)

I'm Looking For Job Or An Internship As A Full Stack Web Developer / 1-day Internship! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INTERNSHIP Program by Christlamb88(m): 12:06am On Nov 05, 2017
Hello my dear [i][/i]niggas pls can anyone help me with this I want to supply system to private school and provide teacher for the children, maintenance for the computer pleas what can I do so I won't just stocks to their hand pls my brethren try and deliver me out.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: INTERNSHIP Program by ibawon(m): 12:31am On Nov 05, 2017
Christlamb88:
Hello my dear [i][/i]niggas pls can anyone help me with this I want to supply system to private school and provide teacher for the children, maintenance for the computer pleas what can I do so I won't just stocks to their hand pls my brethren try and deliver me out.[color=#990000][/color]
Whats their budget bro, you can reach me
0812zero722six
Re: INTERNSHIP Program by Christlamb88(m): 8:48am On Nov 05, 2017
Hmmm, their are budget is around 200k but they will be paying for the service render later, my fear is dat I don't want now hook in their hand at the end
Re: INTERNSHIP Program by ibawon(m): 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
Christlamb88:
Hmmm, their are budget is around 200k but they will be paying for the service render later, my fear is dat I don't want now hook in their hand at the end
Bro if you don't wanna get hooked in their hand, then it means the deal is not yet agreed on. if you need Desktop PC or Laptops and even your quantity they have to initialize the deal with at least 85% of the project funds.
if not then they are being shady or you didn't negotiate well.
Which ever kind of PC you need and what ever quantity I can help with that.
God bless
Re: INTERNSHIP Program by Christlamb88(m): 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ok thanks for ready to render me assistance
but what conditions do u think I can put them do my money will not become quarrel with them
also do I need to involve police or lawyers

(1) (Reply)

Corning Gorilla Glass 6 Introduced With Higher Levels Of Compression / Get 1GB Airtel Data For Just N350 / Chimera Tool PRO Dongle (authenticator)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.