Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

How Can I Learn Search Engine Optimisation - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Learn Search Engine Optimisation (1219 Views)

SEO Optimisation Expert Needed / Aggressive Wordpress SEO Optimisation Expert Needed / 4 Basic Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Tips For Beginners - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Learn Search Engine Optimisation by economia: 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
how can I learn search engine optimisation
please help
Re: How Can I Learn Search Engine Optimisation by pauljumbo: 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
Type this exact words of Google and YouTube you get solutions

1 Like

Re: How Can I Learn Search Engine Optimisation by todhost(m): 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
You learn SEO by reading and experience. This thread will be very helpful: https://www.todhost.com/blog/digital-marketing-seo

1 Like

Re: How Can I Learn Search Engine Optimisation by Webman007: 11:14am On Nov 08, 2017
You have gotten answers above.
1) Go to YouTube and search for SEO tutorials
2)..Google SEO for beginners
3)Go to places like Searchengine land and related blogs
4) Follow experts like Neil Patel

if you want one on one coaching... do let me know

1 Like

Re: How Can I Learn Search Engine Optimisation by Webman007: 11:17am On Nov 08, 2017
You have gotten answers above.
1) Go to YouTube and search for SEO tutorials
2)..Google SEO for beginners
3)Go to places like Searchengine land and related blogs
4) Follow experts like Neil Patel

if you want one on one coaching... do let me know

1 Like

Re: How Can I Learn Search Engine Optimisation by Sharjeeltahir80: 9:21am On Nov 09, 2017
Seo is so easy to learn but you have to learn how google and other search engines work. Follow official google blog for seo updates and cosider search matt videos in youtube.

I love mat for providing awesome seo videos and knowledge and you can learn basic form matt videos.

Also you can check my blog seo guide which i write for beginners.

http://www.sharjeeltahir.com/seo-guide/

Hope this ll help you.

Thanks
Cheers

1 Like

Re: How Can I Learn Search Engine Optimisation by mcqwerty(m): 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
Are you a web designer or developer? Why are you interested in Seo?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Learn Search Engine Optimisation by economia: 4:20am On Nov 10, 2017
mcqwerty:
Are you a web designer or developer? Why are you interested in Seo?
I am non of the above
I want to be an expert in SEO to help myself and others archive better optimisation

1 Like

Re: How Can I Learn Search Engine Optimisation by mcqwerty(m): 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
Well, you need a developer's experience to be an SEO. Atleast you need basic Html5, Css3, and cpanel experience to be a competent SEO. There's something called technical SEO - You will struggle in this aspect.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Learn Search Engine Optimisation by Dasameolgee(m): 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
mcqwerty:
Well, you need a developer's experience to be an SEO. Atleast you need basic Html5, Css3, and cpanel experience to be a competent SEO. There's something called technical SEO - You will struggle in this aspect.

Basic knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 is a very good start but is a big joke when one is competing in a crowded market-place filled with WEB DESIGN, DIGITAL MARKETING and E-COMMERCE agencies.

Asides HTML and CSS, basic PHP is advised.
That's why some Digital Marketing agencies choose to design their websites on CMS relying on plugins to do the complex jobs for them.
Re: How Can I Learn Search Engine Optimisation by pakvsindia: 4:43am On Mar 14, 2018
Search Engine Optimization is actually a technical name for your skills. Search Engine Optimization is not a software which you can learn how to run. To do proper SEO, you have to evaluate the content and think about the strategies that how you can make that Viral. The clarity, easily understandable language, well organizing is the best SEO.
Re: How Can I Learn Search Engine Optimisation by Doerstech(m): 7:19am On Mar 14, 2018
mcqwerty:

Not so, he can pick those up as he learns SEO
Re: How Can I Learn Search Engine Optimisation by mcqwerty(m): 10:14am On Mar 14, 2018
No problem. Good luck to him.
Re: How Can I Learn Search Engine Optimisation by blogrankseo(m): 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
No Tension Matt,
Search google, and Youtube, proper Daily Visit and Follow Google Official Blog,

Check Out 10 SEO Techniques, https://www.blogrankseo.com/on-page-seo-optimization-techniques/

(1) (Reply)

Have A Super Matrix Mlm Website With All Great Features At Affordable Cost!!! / Activation Code For Corel Draw / Cba Technologies To Release IFA Nigeria, Downliners Tracking Project: Soon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.