Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Are You Capable - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You Capable (837 Views)

Who Is Capable Of Installing Automod On PHPBB3 / I Need A Capable Website Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Capable by amrite12: 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2010
I generate many enquiries and lots of repeat work from satisfied clients so I am usually very busy meaning that I may need help with some of our web design projects.

Depending on my work load I often have to refer work to associates, particularly larger web design projects.

If you are interested in referrals and your portfolio demonstrates that you are an established and competent web design company with a track record contact me with your details.

I also need help with my own web design projects on occasion so I am seeking a good associate designer that I can call upon for help and assistance when my work load requires me to do so.

This is on a freelance basis on various web design projects.

We are looking for freelance web developers who have expertise in some or all of these areas -

* PHP
* MySQL
* Javascript
* CSS
* ASP .net
Send your CV and URLs to enterpriserandi@gmail.com
Re: Are You Capable by DualCore1: 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2010
^^^
amrite12:

Send your CV and URLs to enterpriserandi@gmail.com
Re: Are You Capable by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2010
Freelance ke. Make i drop all the 80k and 100k jobs wey i dey on dey code php/sql/asp/css/javascript/json/ajax/java

For free? You must be kidding. @Perfect man. Abeg help that dude out.
Re: Are You Capable by DualCore1: 6:20am On Mar 21, 2010
Seriously, is this your understanding of the term "freelance"?
Re: Are You Capable by OmniPotens(m): 7:48am On Mar 21, 2010
Search engines are still existing ooo. In fact, I will soon get a question and answer section working on my website so I can always direct peeps there to go and read up this kinda understandings. tongue
Re: Are You Capable by fabresense: 8:08am On Mar 21, 2010
pls ominipotent why do you keep removing my post from technology market?
Re: Are You Capable by InesQor(m): 8:21am On Mar 21, 2010
fabresense:

pls ominipotent why do you keep removing my post from technology market?
Maybe because he is Omnipotent [sic]? grin

Just kidding! I don't think it's him. It's probably the Nairaland spambot. smiley
Re: Are You Capable by fxmaxony(m): 9:37am On Mar 21, 2010
no comment
Re: Are You Capable by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2010
somebody working for different companies: a self-employed person working, or available to work, for a number of employers, and usually hired for a limited period

Seriously Nigerian Webdeveloment company takes the free part as free no pay.

I have been told so many time. Boy, you are a freelance developer. And i am like asking the same question dual asked
Dual Core:

Seriously, is this your understanding of the term "freelance"?
Re: Are You Capable by DualCore1: 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2010
Donpuzo:

Seriously Nigerian Webdeveloment company takes the free part as free no pay.

Would you like to give names of such companies who see a freelance developer as a FREE developer?
I ask cuz I don't see how its possible that a company set out to do business and make profit will be expecting people they work with to do this on a free-of-charge basis.
Re: Are You Capable by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2010
Interesting
Re: Are You Capable by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2010
Dual. You are trying to be self contradictory. Sorry if that sounds bad.

I remember when hunger beat me, i started posting about a company i developed for, and cause of pay issue they were saying all their shitssss.

Remember i even posted their site, and you and one dude mentioned that i there is a business practice on disclosure and i learnt that from you guys.

So now things don change my orientation don change grin
Re: Are You Capable by DualCore1: 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2010
^^ I am not contradicting myself. You have made a statement which you should backup with facts and specifics. I do not believe in vague statistics.
As per the other incident that happened on the other thread, within the context of that thread it is bad practice to have named your client even if a non-disclosure agreement was not reached. This thread's issue is a totally different context. You have said something about some web dev companies, something that is surprising (to me, at least). It is only natural that you name the names of those doing things wrongly so others learn. Let us assume I offered a service to you and the service wasn't offered well. Will you not alert others who may be coming to me for the same service, so they don't make the mistake you made?

P.S: Be easy, I am not doing this to put you on a hot seat or right at the edge. I'm just trynna get facts right.
Re: Are You Capable by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2010
No shit man. We are cool. We have no issues.

Ok. Here is something you should know about me. If you offer me a service that ain't right, i should be able to get it sorted out with you first. At least before i start alerting peeps.

Two, i don pass that stage to dey complain. Cash don dey, no time for that. Na waste of time.

Anyway that matter don die.

Donpuzo says so.
Re: Are You Capable by Afam(m): 1:24am On Mar 22, 2010
Dual Core:

^^ I am not contradicting myself. You have made a statement which you should backup with facts and specifics. I do not believe in vague statistics.
As per the other incident that happened on the other thread, within the context of that thread it is bad practice to have named your client even if a non-disclosure agreement was not reached. This thread's issue is a totally different context. You have said something about some web dev companies, something that is surprising (to me, at least). It is only natural that you name the names of those doing things wrongly so others learn. Let us assume I offered a service to you and the service wasn't offered well. Will you not alert others who may be coming to me for the same service, so they don't make the mistake you made?

P.S: Be easy, I am not doing this to put you on a hot seat or right at the edge. I'm just trynna get facts right.

It is amazing the type of nonsense that guy puts down here. I would have preferred to allow him to continue to ridicule himself with some of his comments but such comments will always rub off on the members of this board as outsiders may assume that we are all confused like him.
Re: Are You Capable by InesQor(m): 1:38am On Mar 22, 2010
Dual Core and Donpuzo. . . cheesy grin LWKM for here!
Re: Are You Capable by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 22, 2010
@InesQor. Don't missunderstand issues ohhhh.

I have no problem with Dual. He is a good man. I have a lotta respect for him, and also DHTML, cause they were the ones who influenced me into the Web world, when i was still in Graphics Design.

But we are just cracking some issues up, and that is normal. No beef, no issues.

@Afam. For some time now, i have self concluded that it is out of hunger and lack of job that causes you to start ranting and panting.

Bottomline: I am more advanced and reasonable than you. I am so damn Certified. CIW, W3C, David Gowan.

Even the money speaks for itself.

Free me. Right Now.
Re: Are You Capable by Afam(m): 11:07am On Mar 22, 2010
Donpuzo:

@Afam. For some time now, i have self concluded that it is out of hunger and lack of job that causes you to start ranting and panting.

Bottomline: I am more advanced and reasonable than you. I am so damn Certified. CIW, W3C, David Gowan.

Even the money speaks for itself.

Free me. Right Now.

As they say empty barrels make the most noise and poor people are usually the first to brag about being rich.

I think I can afford to pay you 10 times whatever you end just to man the door for me, how about that? Your projects are substandard and even some of the ones you listed as yours were not developed by you.

In my opinion, you are simply a scam artist looking for people to defraud and on discussion forums like this one your type will be exposed so as to protect unsuspecting public.
Re: Are You Capable by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2010
I no fit shout jare. I know many peeps here know a bit about me. And they sure know i am not a scammer, at least not for now.

Whatever you say ohhhh, that's for you. Cause i have no time like i said talking of suprimacy.

There is enough space, if you claim you are good, do your part, i will do mine, chop ur cash, i will be getting mine.

As for the money, Hey no try argue that one ohhhh

Donpuzo says so!!!
Re: Are You Capable by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2010
Freelance usually make more money than Staff Developers because freelance is comfortable in his environment and his flexible since he has time to learn more but the issue the number of client he can get freelance to me is more fun.when i was freelance i make more cash than in a company and don't be deceived doing both is quite hard
Re: Are You Capable by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2010
pc guru.

You are right. It also improves a developer skill, cause he will see more kinda works. Shopping cart, Discussion forums, and web based applications.

(1) (Reply)

Invitation To Join And Contribute To Linux4africa Forum / Software/web Developer For 6-12months Contract Job / Causes And Treatment Of Hyperphosphatemia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.