Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

deleted post - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / deleted post (1196 Views)

Deleted post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

deleted post by mikemili: 9:13am On Nov 09, 2017
thanks for the advice. i take the useful ones Home and for the complete useless ones maybe I would forget them here
Re: deleted post by kunlesufyan(m): 9:18am On Nov 09, 2017
Your friend is a cow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: deleted post by Nne5: 9:25am On Nov 09, 2017
What's it with all these small children and sex?
Re: deleted post by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 09, 2017
What kind of girl is your sister?

Before this incident, how would you describe her?
Re: deleted post by Diamond23(f): 10:50am On Nov 09, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]Since he loved her enoff to impregnate her,and ur younger sis luv him enoff to allow him impregnate her. Both r adult,he should cum nd carry his Container
Re: deleted post by Richy4(m): 11:13am On Nov 09, 2017
At 19, she is an adult. She can vote and be voted for... she is matured enough to go to an adult prison if she commits an offence..

Maybe you should stop treating her like a child...
All u need do is to call both couple and ask what they intend to do..... Do not forget to have your sister's interest at heart during the discussion...

Do not shout or scream @ them... If the young man is a slacker, remind him to double his effort because there's a kid on the way.. i.e. if they decides to keep the baby....

Your sister has decided the part she wants to follow, she should be the one to know if it was a mistake or not... Do not decide it for her only guidance is required in your part as a big brother....

Assuming she was less than 18,...I would have asked u to go for war sad

1 Like

Re: deleted post by Oyindidi(f): 11:42am On Nov 09, 2017
Na wa o
Re: deleted post by Florblu(f): 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
Deed done!

Fighting is no longer necessary, just tell your friend to take care of your sister and NEGODU
Re: deleted post by anoda(m): 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
Nne5:

small children?? undecided
Nne5:

small children??
Re: deleted post by sapien(m): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
Your friend is a betrayal!

Shoot him dead!
Re: deleted post by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 10, 2017
Nawao, so what should we do?

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Stationery Business Advice And Help Needed. / Cheating Tips For Married Men. Come In And Learn. / Affordable Cure For Acne(pimples), Rashes, Eczema, Shave Bumps Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.