Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Computer-based Test Web Application For Companies And Schools - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Computer-based Test Web Application For Companies And Schools (1015 Views)

Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! / Computer Based Test (cbtest) In Django (opensource) / IT Corporate Training For Companies,schools And Corporate Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computer-based Test Web Application For Companies And Schools by CAENO: 10:12am On Nov 09, 2017
I built this cbt web app for a company in Port Harcourt. Go to chesterfieldng.com/cbt and register to write the test.
To see the admin panel where you can set the questions, enable or disable users(which can prevent them from writing the test - useful if you have large number of people writing the test, those you don't want to write the test for that day can be disabled and enabled on the day you want them to write).

You can set questions and give your answers to each question with the admin panel.The test is timed.Once the time is up it submits for the user automatically.If you need it call me on 07037742501 or whatsapp 07012585759.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Gmail Account Without Phone Number Verification / Looking For Someone Who Can Create A Bot That Can Auto Post To Offerup And FB / Essay On Hackers An Essay I Did On Hackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.