Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Help Me Out Java Programmers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Me Out Java Programmers (1378 Views)

Java Programmers / Java Programmers Plz Help Out / Java Programmers ,I Need Help Fixing This Code. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out Java Programmers by Chidexzy1(m): 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
Would it be possible to program a mobile game on a symbian phone ?
please help me out cause curiosity is killing me

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out Java Programmers by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 10, 2017
no...but on android phone, yes
Re: Help Me Out Java Programmers by Chidexzy1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
how do I do it
Re: Help Me Out Java Programmers by Olyboy16(m): 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
Chidexzy1:
how do I do it
Hey Friend, you need a 4th generation laptop or above with atleast 4gb RAM and atleast 500Gb Hard disk.
having that set, head over to google and search for "download android studio", follow the most reasonable result (usually among first 3) then downlod.
head over to google again and search for "getting started with android development video".
watch atleast 3 videos, then follow the instructions and explanations given in the video, after that you can come back here for further clarity.
Re: Help Me Out Java Programmers by Chidexzy1(m): 10:23am On Sep 15, 2018
Olyboy16:

Hey Friend, you need a 4th generation laptop or above with atleast 4gb RAM and atleast 500Gb Hard disk.
having that set, head over to google and search for "download android studio", follow the most reasonable result (usually among first 3) then downlod.
head over to google again and search for "getting started with android development video".
watch atleast 3 videos, then follow the instructions and explanations given in the video, after that you can come back here for further clarity.

Ok thanks for the info

(1) (Reply)

Am I Supposed To Earn More Or Less Being A Software Developer / closed / Roadmap To Becoming A Web Developer In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.