Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,717 members, 7,809,713 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Phone Saves A Fans Life..... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Saves A Fans Life..... (1212 Views)

Apple Watch Saves User’s Life / Check Out Google's New App That Saves You Tons Of Data / Infinix Phone Saves A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Saves A Fans Life..... by nightbuzzer: 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
FOUND THIS ON FACEBOOK....

Re: Phone Saves A Fans Life..... by nightbuzzer: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
PART 2

Re: Phone Saves A Fans Life..... by XFrozen: 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lol......Infinix the life saver.....
Re: Phone Saves A Fans Life..... by zaiinneeii(f): 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
Tnk God 4 d man's life. #Lifeisprecious
Re: Phone Saves A Fans Life..... by mdee1(m): 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
This is really amazing, i guess it wasn't time yet for him to leave Earth. I'm happy for him and his family, may God continue to protect us all especially in this festive period.
Re: Phone Saves A Fans Life..... by SirSpencer97(m): 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
Woah
Amazing
INFINIX truely is a quality device
Wow
Re: Phone Saves A Fans Life..... by Nickeyz: 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
Strong phone ����
Re: Phone Saves A Fans Life..... by Darkseid(m): 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
Infinix wan follow pull stunt undecided

There are four things involved in that picture.

The gun was shot at close range
Unless the foolish shooter kept shooting the same spot knowing fully well that it's not penetrating, then I don't know to say.

The gun was shot from a long distance
Taking the number of bullet holes and the area of impact into consideration, then I can say that the bullet came from a cartridge. Then if it was from a cartridge, there is no way the person would survive that because other pellets would spread to other parts of his body.

Infinix is trying to pull the big boys stunt
They obviously want to follow in the footsteps of the bigger boys like Samsung and co.

Someone intentionally bored holes into a damaged phone
It's amazing what Nigerians can do for social media likes these days.

Anyways na them sabi

7 Likes

Re: Phone Saves A Fans Life..... by madgoat(m): 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
Na lie joor undecided
Re: Phone Saves A Fans Life..... by Godwin978(m): 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
Darkseid:

Unless the foolish shooter kept shooting the same spot knowing fully well that it's not penetrating, then I don't know to say.

Taking the number of bullet holes and the area of impact into consideration, then I can say that the bullet came from a cartridge. Then if it was from a cartridge, there is no way the person would survive that because other pellets would spread to other parts of his body.

They obviously want to follow in the footsteps of the bigger boys like Samsung and co.

Anyways na them sabi

you concur my man, how can somebody keep shooting the same spot,
Re: Phone Saves A Fans Life..... by Mak4web(m): 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Phone Saves A Fans Life..... by Nltaliban(m): 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dprobably they didn't use good gun.

True AK-47, AK-101, M4A1, or Fn scar

Then come and show us the phone
Re: Phone Saves A Fans Life..... by Gabflex: 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
lol, whose life did it save?
naija pls stop making stories
Re: Phone Saves A Fans Life..... by Xionez(m): 3:10am On Nov 11, 2017
The "bullet holes" should have been inward not outward. Notice the smaller dents made at the bottom as if the so called bullets bounced off since they werent able to penetrate...inward.
If indeed the bullets penetrated, the glass should have shattered outward and not hold, going by the damage made at the back.

A similar case shown by Nokia Lumia 520 showed that the bullet damaged the screen but not the back, thus saving the owner's life.

Furthermore, AK-47s are known to be inaccurate with wide groupings. The more shots taken, the wider it is. That is to say the more the shots, the wider the scatter of bullet holes. And we haven't yet factored the recoil effect which makes a rifle bounce off target.

That Infinix had a concentrated or closely packed holes showing that multiple shots had to taken at point blank range with minimal recoil. All that cannot be obtained without using a sniper scope and a high velocity sniper rifle set to single shot mode in a closed environment to negate the effects of windspeed, air density etc etc

In summary, those holes were made by concrete nail and a hammer.

2 Likes

Re: Phone Saves A Fans Life..... by Nebuzaradan: 4:14am On Nov 11, 2017
Xionez:
The "bullet holes" should have been inward not outward. Notice the smaller dents made at the bottom as if the so called bullets bounced off since they werent able to penetrate...inward.
If indeed the bullets penetrated, the glass should have shattered outward and not hold, going by the damage made at the back.

A similar case shown by Nokia Lumia 520 showed that the bullet damaged the screen but not the back, thus saving the owner's life.

Furthermore, AK-47s are known to be inaccurate with wide groupings. The more shots taken, the wider it is. That is to say the more the shots, the wider the scatter of bullet holes. And we haven't yet factored the recoil effect which makes a rifle bounce off target.

That Infinix had a concentrated or closely packed holes showing that multiple shots had to taken at point blank range with minimal recoil. All that cannot be obtained without using a sniper scope and a high velocity sniper rifle set to single shot mode.

You surely know guns well
i love your analysis

1 Like

Re: Phone Saves A Fans Life..... by XFrozen: 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
Darkseid:

Anyways na them sabi

your analysis is wrong..... Have you thought about what gun was used? In regards locally made guns or the distance it was shot from? Nobody will play with he's life running a gun test.
Re: Phone Saves A Fans Life..... by Adesaheed1(m): 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
Wat i kno is dat local catrage gun can do dat cus dey are of many bullet in a single shot a single shot may spray abot 5 to ten bullets at a time
Nebuzaradan:
You surely know guns well
i love your analysis
Re: Phone Saves A Fans Life..... by XFrozen: 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
Xionez:

That Infinix had a concentrated or closely packed holes showing that multiple shots had to taken at point blank range with minimal recoil. All that cannot be obtained without using a sniper scope and a high velocity sniper rifle set to single shot mode in a closed environment to negate the effects of windspeed, air density etc etc

Oga this is reality... Stop this your fantasy analysis ...... They where attacked in the bush and he was shot in the line but the pillets didn't go through... We should be happy a life was saved not fighting over what bullet or what brand.
Re: Phone Saves A Fans Life..... by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
I agree with you. This also means Infinix Phones are made of strong materials. Thanks GOD
XFrozen:
Oga this is reality... Stop this your fantasy analysis ...... They where attacked in the bush and he was shot in the line but the pillets didn't go through... We should be happy a live was saved not fighting over what bullet or what brand.
Re: Phone Saves A Fans Life..... by Darkseid(m): 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
XFrozen:
Oga this is reality... Stop this your fantasy analysis ...... They where attacked in the bush and he was shot in the line but the pillets didn't go through... We should be happy a live was saved not fighting over what bullet or what brand.
You say? If he was shot at close range, then the bullets will definitely penetrate but if was from a distance, the bullets won't be concentrated at the same spot.
Re: Phone Saves A Fans Life..... by Ksslib(m): 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
From the picture, the bullet entered through the back of the phone but looking at screen, it didn't show where the bullets came out from.

Or are they trying to tell us that the infinix device was so strong and durable that the bullets couldn't penetrate through? shocked shocked

Do these people even know the speed with which a bullet travels? smh. Go watch some YouTube videos and see how many iPhones and Samsung devices it takes to stop just one bullet. Mind you, these are even phones of the highest quality, not some sub-standard chinko plastic I can crack with a solid fart on a good day.

Nonsense
Re: Phone Saves A Fans Life..... by XFrozen: 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ksslib:
From the picture, the bullet entered through the back of the phone but looking at screen, it didn't show where the bullets came out from.

Or are they trying to tell us that the infinix device was so strong and durable that the bullets couldn't penetrate through? shocked shocked

Do these people even know the speed with which a bullet travels? smh. Go watch some YouTube videos and see how many iPhones and Samsung devices it takes to stop just one bullet. Mind you, these are even phones of the highest quality, not some sub-standard chinko plastic I can crack with a solid fart on a good day.

Nonsense
it's local made gun pellet bullets.... Not AK bullet
Re: Phone Saves A Fans Life..... by XFrozen: 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
Darkseid:
You say? If he was shot at close range, then the bullets will definitely penetrate but if was from a distance, the bullets won't be concentrated at the same spot.
it's pellet bullets....
Re: Phone Saves A Fans Life..... by XFrozen: 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ksslib:

Nonsense
see the kinda bullets

Re: Phone Saves A Fans Life..... by XFrozen: 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
Darkseid:
see example of someone shot

Re: Phone Saves A Fans Life..... by XFrozen: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
Darkseid:
see more

Re: Phone Saves A Fans Life..... by Xionez(m): 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
XFrozen:
Oga this is reality... Stop this your fantasy analysis ...... They where attacked in the bush and he was shot in the line but the pillets didn't go through... We should be happy a life was saved not fighting over what bullet or what brand.

Okay o.
Give ur friend a cold bottle of beer first, lemme enter market to find material to sew the trad i would use to attend his thanksgiving.
No be small escaoe.
Re: Phone Saves A Fans Life..... by XFrozen: 7:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
Xionez:

Okay o.
Give ur friend a cold bottle of beer first, lemme enter market to find material to sew the trad i would use to attend his thanksgiving.
No be small escaoe.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Be Realistics / Infinix Zero 4 For Sale / I Convert Gift Card To Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.