Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Who Can Still Remember...? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Can Still Remember...? (435 Views)

Do You Still Remember The Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance? / What Was Stolen From You In School That You Still Remember And Sad ? / Do You Still Remember Okwuchi:the Only Survival Of The Sosoliso Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Still Remember...? by Kirgyakos(m): 10:47am On Nov 11, 2017
Back in the school days when men were boys and fun & fear was the order of the day....
Where were you?

Were you there? when in the secondary school, senoirs will use this particular day to showcase the animosity in them in the name welcoming the "JJCs"?

How best can you remember your experience as a "jolly just come" in the school, was it fun or horrible?

Please share with us.

''HAPPY ELEVEN-ELEVEN''
11/11/17
Re: Who Can Still Remember...? by Prefola: 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
Lol...mine was hell,my secondary school was a federal unity school (boarding)in which staff care less for the students because of our large population,so the old looking seniors with beareds were in control...
the first day i entered into the school,i was sent to fetch water (we called it nabbing)by one short senior and as a jjc i refused to go bcuz of his height thinking he was my mate,before i could say jack robinson,a heavy sense configuring slap landed on my face and my school father rescued me,that night i cried nd cried and wanted to run home sef...
i remember those days we would attend labour always,attend prep regularly,always go to class and reading,we called it IG(Initial gragra),and some cunning seniors will comman ask us 4 provisions and we wuld willingly give etc..
it waz fun tho...
#memories

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Auchi Polytechnic Joins ASUP Nationwide Strike / Ibbu Admission List Is Out / University Of Sydney (usydis) International Scholarships For Masters/phd Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.