Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / .. (1027 Views)

Whatsapp Sex Seminar On Premature Ejaculation / Whatsapp Sex Seminar On Premature Ejaculation / Whatsapp Sex Seminar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by ifyasia(f): 6:31am On Nov 14, 2017
Re: .. by ipobarecriminals: 6:50am On Nov 14, 2017
wink undecided shocked cheesy cheesy grin lipsrsealed undecided U again.U advertise ur melicine free of charge here.U nor pay ur advert land use charge. aka advert rate and yet u can't do free seminar. .Mynd44,com buy melicine
Re: .. by Vinstel: 7:18am On Nov 14, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
wink undecided shocked cheesy cheesy grin lipsrsealed undecided U again.U advertise ur melicine free of charge here.U nor pay ur advert land use charge. aka advert rate and yet u can't do free seminar. .Mynd44,com buy melicine
Bad belle no be work o grin grin grin
Why u dey pour sand sand for her Garri nah?
Re: .. by ifyasia(f): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
Re: .. by ifyasia(f): 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
Re: .. by ipobarecriminals: 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
ifyasia:

So na you come ask me for free entrance wey I no agree ba? Eyaa! undecided undecided undecided
little. girl.May thunder strike whoever contact u for ur rat killer u kal PE med.Go pay ur advert rate.
Re: .. by ipobarecriminals: 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
ifyasia:

As you illiterate reach you no know say I dey advertise lecture, no be medicine like the one your neighbor dey concoct for you.
prosti2tu.Show us the testimony of peep ur 5 n 1 rat mixture don cure since u dey advertise
Re: .. by ifyasia(f): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
prosti2tu.Show us the testimony of peep ur 5 n 1 rat mixture don cure since u dey advertise
Wallahi! na illiteracy go kill you and your any unfortunate woman we carry her self near your dormot.
Re: .. by ifyasia(f): 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: .. by ipobarecriminals: 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
ifyasia:

Eyaah! no be me cause the weak erection we dry worry ooo. No blame me. Blame the marijuana and the masturbation we you dry do 20 times a day as you no fit get nyash do.
mumu.Non of my family amoke/drink.U don sample many preek to nor persin wey get erection dysfunction. Pele
Re: .. by ipobarecriminals: 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
ifyasia:

Wallahi! na illiteracy go kill you and your any unfortunate woman we carry her self near your dormot.
imbe''cile.U are looking for men u'll scam with ur useless. uncertified drug.Give that same to every useless men in ur family
Re: .. by ifyasia(f): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: .. by ipobarecriminals: 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
ifyasia:

I no need to sample any preek to sabi say persin we dey always vex for no reason get issues with him preek. Ask around. any man wey him blokos shrink, and any man wey women dey run for dey always aggressive for strangers. As you dey here dey drink panadol for another person headache, your woman dey another man bed they receive nackmasin.
u are a professional prosti2tu.I can bet usd 500 dat ur toto is well deep..I'll com to ur fb page soon and expose u.Useless dog
Re: .. by ifyasia(f): 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: .. by ipobarecriminals: 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
ifyasia:

Hahahahahah! see person wey dey only see toto for him dream. Na so. Na de symptom be dat. People wey no fit do go dey talk only talk.
prosti2tu. hear dis.A good exercise, sugar free,drug free,tobacco free go reinvigorate any man dat suffered premature ejaculation.Banana too dey.Everything men need to knw about premature ejaculation/ cure is online/Youtube. U can only scam uninformed not lagosian like me.Thief
Re: .. by ifyasia(f): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
prosti2tu. hear dis.A good exercise, sugar free,drug free,tobacco free go reinvigorate any man dat suffered premature ejaculation.Banana too dey.Everything men need to knw about premature ejaculation/ cure is online/Youtube. U can only scam uninformed not lagosian like me.Thief
Go sit down. Criminal like you. You have googled. Why do you still suffer premature ejaculation? Why do you still suffer shrinking penis? wHY ARE YOUR WOMEN STILL RUNNING AWAY FROM YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR 1 MINUTE MAN. Why not google how to be a nice guy? Why not gogole how not be obnoxious. Why not google how not to be a criminal on NL?
Re: .. by ifyasia(f): 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: .. by ipobarecriminals: 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
ifyasia:

You are a Lagosian gutter dweller, and you are proud of it. from the way you talk, one doesn't need to go far to see why you will never be sexually fulfilled.
Pig.I live in my personal. house..U are probably typing frim ur face me/slap u slum.Come to lekki and see ur gutter house Useless prosti2tu
Re: .. by ipobarecriminals: 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
ifyasia:

Go sit down. Criminal like you. You have googled. Why do you still suffer premature ejaculation? Why do you still suffer shrinking penis? wHY ARE YOUR WOMEN STILL RUNNING AWAY FROM YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR 1 MINUTE MAN. Why not google how to be a nice guy? Why not gogole how not be obnoxious. Why not google how not to be a criminal on NL?
mumu.I have exposed ur scam market. Just wait till i visit ur fb page and expose ur fowl yansh
Re: .. by ifyasia(f): 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Pig.I live in my personal. house..U are probably typing frim ur face me/slap u slum.Come to lekki and see ur gutter house Useless prosti2tu
If you are not a coward, use you your real id here. iF YOU ARE NOT A LILLY LIVERED LAGOS MAGGOT, USE YOUR REAL ID. Don't create fake accounts to insult people. show your face. sHOW IT. coward like your forefathers.
Re: .. by ifyasia(f): 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
mumu.I have exposed ur scam market. Just wait till i visit ur fb page and expose ur fowl yansh
If you know that you are a real man, that your mother didn't sleep around to give birth to you, come to Facebook and show me your face. Or even show your face here.
Re: .. by ifyasia(f): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
If you are not afraid of me, show yourself. I know you can never do that. Fear no go allow you do so. Fear no dey catch you?
Re: .. by ipobarecriminals: 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
ifyasia:

If you are not a coward, use you your real id here. iF YOU ARE NOT A LILLY LIVERED LAGOS MAGGOT, USE YOUR REAL ID. Don't create fake accounts to insult people. show your face. sHOW IT. coward like your forefathers.
even with ur expired cowbell inflated ballon and crayon u use,u still look ugly.pig.I dnt nid to expose myself here,one of ur mutual fb friend,ex punchman A.O for short is my personal personal. U'll feel the heat proper on ur fb.Just wait
Re: .. by ipobarecriminals: 1:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
wink grin cool cheesy
ifyasia:

If you are not afraid of me, show yourself. I know you can never do that. Fear no go allow you do so. Fear no dey catch you?
angry
ifyasia:

me show myself to a worthless, gutter. bush pig?Funny
Re: .. by ifyasia(f): 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
even with ur expired cowbell inflated ballon and crayon u use,u still look ugly.pig.I dnt nid to expose myself here,one of ur mutual fb friend,ex punchman A.O for short is my personal personal. U'll feel the heat proper on ur fb.Just wait
ipobarecriminals:
wink grin cool cheesy angryme show myself to a worthless, gutter. bush pig?Funny
So, you are still hiding. You think you are hiding. Hm! Fake id, fake everything. And you come on Facebook and WhatsApp to pay 1000 naira to join my seminar because you thought I couldn't identify you. well, I have pocket your 1000 naira. Keep ranting here with fake id.
As long as you are fake, you don't exist.
Re: .. by ipobarecriminals: 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
smiley cool angry wink smiley
ifyasia:

Show yourself na. Hahahahahah! Coward!
grin
ifyasia:

u wan go use my face do juju?kolewerk.Guess u knw that journalist AO ur fb mutual friend, he knw me well well back in sch.U don jammed beta wahala.
Re: .. by ipobarecriminals: 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
grin sad cheesy
ifyasia:

grin
ifyasia:

over bloated soaked akpu.U don go open leg for Aminu for 1k.Tufia!
Re: .. by ipobarecriminals: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
ifyasia:

If you know that you are a real man, that your mother didn't sleep around to give birth to you, come to Facebook and show me your face. Or even show your face here.
And if u know u are the true daughter of ur mama/a product of mistake preg.Show us ur bweast to be sure u are normal not using pad foam
Re: .. by ifyasia(f): 9:37am On Nov 22, 2017
[quote author=ipobarecriminals post=62556524]
You mentioned your FB friend, not even his complete name. You can't mention yours. You are afraid. Scared. I am happy that you are scared of me. I dare you to come to Facebook or anywhere to "expose me". Of course you are among those that worship me. On Facebook, you worship and like every of my comments. You ask for help. You snivel and pray that I talk to you. You are a pervert who derives joy and the little erection you can muster by going faceless to insult people bigger than you. People you cannot ordinarily face in real life. People you dream of. I understand your sickness cause by frustration from your lack of performance in your real life. So, you create a virtual fake id's to insult people, to feed your inadequacies. It's people like you that turn serial killers or sex predators who haunt helpless children. By next week, you will create another fake account to insult other bigger people. Those whose achievements frustrates you in your failure. I understand your sickness. You actually need a shrink. Because you rant and rage against people you don't know can only be caused by a mental illness.
Re: .. by ipobarecriminals: 10:56am On Nov 22, 2017
[quote author=ifyasia post=62605287][/quote]useless dik sucker. May God smite any men that beg a worthless waste product like u.

(1) (Reply)

Is Bulk SMS Bus Still Profitable In Nigeria? Urgent Reply Pls. / Girl Sets Twitter On Fire With Her 19th Year Birthday Pictures / Nigeria Ranks Second In Nations With The Highest Paternity Fraud!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.