Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Enter Here...if You Want To Build A Responsive "Buyers List" Email Database - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enter Here...if You Want To Build A Responsive "Buyers List" Email Database (445 Views)

Nigeria GSM & Business Email Database / Nigerian Email Database For 5000 Naira.. Limited time offer! / Download Nigeria Email database List/ Email bulk sender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enter Here...if You Want To Build A Responsive "Buyers List" Email Database by saragujay(m): 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hi My name is Bolaji.
Let me just go straight to the point.
If you have been hearing that email markerting is the craze now.
Businesses are abandoning high costing billboards advertising.
They are going for email markerting because its:
[img][/img]
1) cost effective.
2) Direct line to customers no middlemen.
3) You can give surveys and know what your customers want, so you can tailor your services to their needs.
There are other benefits of email marketing not mentioned here.

So whats this about?
I will give you the SURE BANKER technique you can use to build a list(whatever your niche I have something for YOU).
I will give you a proven technique to build a BUYER'S LIST-if you havent heard of this yet i suggest you google it).
I will give you a product based on your niche to give away to your list to bribe them to give you their coveted email address- it could be a software, Ebook,Helpful kits and many more products that will "force" the prospect to drop the EMAIL.

HERE IS HOW ITS GONNA BE-

The first 5 people to hit me up will get theirs TOTALLY FREE YES free.

NOTE-For every niche i can only give 5 individuals, so the market does not get saturated.

Reach me on 08119218070(Whatsapp)
juwon@opmit.com(EMAIL)

PLEASE DO NOT DROP YOUR CONTACT INFO OR YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES IN THIS THREAD.

QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME.

SEE YOU AT THE END OF YOUR LIST.

Re: Enter Here...if You Want To Build A Responsive "Buyers List" Email Database by saragujay(m): 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
Bump
Re: Enter Here...if You Want To Build A Responsive "Buyers List" Email Database by Officialarotm(m): 9:32am On Nov 15, 2017
grin grin

Get your Acute Email Ids Generator for the cheapest price ever.

What's Email Ids Generator : Its a renowned and world best database for generating Email Leads for Social Media Marketing and Email Marketing.
You dont have to be lost in the world of suffering , do you?? Why not make some money online yourself.

Acute Email Ids can generate up to 1 billions different emails from different countries and targeted customers like USA,Australia, France, Germany , China to mention a few, and store them up in .txt format. You wont believe it can also generate emails across diverse mailing platform.

What are you waiting for ?? Feel free to contact https:///send?phone=2348102094117 on Whatsapp - ( +2348102094117) .. Email : sharekidaro@gmail.com.

Cheers to your wealth kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Feel Impact Of Exit From Recession Soon, Says Godwin Emefiele / 2018 Budget In Trouble As OPEC Caps Nigerian Production At 1.8mb/d / Secured 6 Months Investment Of 15 Million Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.