Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Thread closed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Thread closed (886 Views)

Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. / Thread closed / Thread Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread closed by Gaines(m): 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
Thread closed
Re: Thread closed by gmoney12: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
As am looking at that boys picture he has gotten his healing already...do one Favour for me...kiss his forehead for me and use the money you might have raised for his treatment to invest in him.....I don't need your thanks..keep it
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 5:04am On Nov 16, 2017
gmoney12:
As am looking at that boys picture he has gotten his healing already...do one Favour for me...kiss his forehead for me and use the money you might have raised for his treatment to invest in him.....I don't need your thanks..keep it
if healing wer to be ds easy,der won't be hospitals. oga donate the little u can n stop all ds ones
Re: Thread closed by gmoney12: 7:54am On Nov 16, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
if healing wer to be ds easy,der won't be hospitals. oga donate the little u can n stop all ds ones
are u the op Mr.man?are u the kid that needs the healing?why not start using that thing in your Head and think before u type....behave your self
Re: Thread closed by Gaines(m): 9:08am On Nov 16, 2017
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 16, 2017
gmoney12:
are u the op Mr.man?are u the kid that needs the healing?why not start using that thing in your Head and think before u type....behave your self
use ur head bro
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 16, 2017
Gaines:
No insults please, if you have nothing meaningful to say, just view and leave, d boy is in great pains, if you cannot help, please don't insult him.
did u see an insult here?
Re: Thread closed by Gaines(m): 4:17am On Nov 19, 2017
cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Thread closed by Gaines(m): 9:17am On Dec 06, 2017
Re: Thread closed by Mammybabe: 9:28am On Dec 06, 2017
Very sorry.God rest his soul. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Please Safe My Sister Life / The Coronavirus Has Been Created Before 1981. It Is A Biological Weapon. / Shake Your Phone Slowly And Tell Me If That's What You Saw.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.