Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,258 members, 7,853,289 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

Integrity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Integrity (277 Views)

5 Qualities of A man of Integrity / RCCG Sunday School Students Manual For January 21, Lesson 21:topic — Integrity 2 / Integrity Of The Gospels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Integrity by phlopholly: 8:43am On Nov 17, 2017
Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do . . .
—Philippians 4:9

Integrity is the glue that holds our way of life together. What our young people want to see in their elders is integrity, honesty, truthfulness, and faith. What they hate most of all is hypocrisy and phoniness. That is why it is important for us to go to church, to read the Bible, and to say grace at the table. Let them see us doing what we would like them to do.

Prayer for the day
Take away the “front,” Father, that so often creeps into my life. I would live in such a way that young people will be drawn to You, too.

(1) (Reply)

Why People Abandon Their New Year Resolutions. / Be A Cheerful Giver. / A Simple Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.