Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,885,125 members, 6,931,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 June 2022 at 02:18 AM

A Plead For Help - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Plead For Help (472 Views)

P&ID Representatives Plead Guilty To Fraud, Tax Evasion / Elo Victor-Ogbondah, A "Wrongfully Sacked" Total Staff Writes To Buhari For Help / Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Plead For Help by debo07(m): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hello everyone.My name is Debo.I want to use this opportunity to ask for assistance from you all.Because of my inability to secure a job I decided to use my little savings to go learn web design and development cause i got to know I can make money with it by offering my services on some sites.It has not being easy all this while cause there wasn't enough money and coupled with the fact that I have a mother who happens to have stroke.I will be through with computer course next week.But the issue now is that I don't have any capital to start up.I have tried my best to raise money all this while to start but to no avail.I am pleading with you all to pls assist me with what ever you can so I can acquire things I need like a laptop(fairly used one like 30k) and some few things I will need to start work.Pls my people I need your help.Help me so I can be able to care for my mum also.Any amount would be so much appreciated.Thanks and God bless you all.
AGUNBIADE GBADEBO AYOMIDE
0041171292 DIAMOND BANK.

(1) (Reply)

? Prospects Of Getting A Job - IT Training / Student Set To Drop Out From School / 11 Things You Must Know Before 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.