Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

The Facebook Post Trender Software - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Facebook Post Trender Software (726 Views)

This Website Is For Sale Plus The Facebook, Twitter And Instagram Page. / See The Facebook Caption That Will Make You Crack Your Ribs / This Is Why You Need The Facebook Messenger Bot On You Website/blogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Facebook Post Trender Software by Netfilix: 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
There is a fast and easy solution out there!

Lets keep my software aside for now i will tell you a secrete today, that you may have never seen anywhere and am telling you this with 100% assurance and you can try it out 

The current Facebook algorithm has completly destroyed facebook group and profile post, in the sense that any thing you post on Facebook groups will only be notified to your friends and be seen on the newsfeed of  your friends that always communicate with you , it can never appear in the news feed/wall of other members of that group

lets take example; If you are in a group of 10,000 peoples and you have only 2 friends on that group, whenever you post a content on that group, these 2 friends of yours will be notified but the remaining 9998 people wont know anything about your post, unless  your post  got engaged with more comments and likes only then will your post  appear on other 9998 members newsfeed /wall 

If you want to find out if this is true; download another browser create another facebook account from it use that account to join a facebook group you are member of, then after the admin approves your new account to be member of the group use that new account to make a post on that group, check to see if you will see any post from that new account on your wall, 

you will be surprise you wont, thats exactly what happens when you make a post on a facebook groups, people that doesnt communicate with you and also not connected with you wont see your post 

That is the reason why i develop this software for serious marketers that really want to make a leaving from facebook! 

what this software does , is to use a human emulation strategy with your facebook accounts to trend your post so that 100s and 1000s, of people on your targeted facebook groups and also people connected to you on facebook will be to see your post  without you having to launch a single ads!. 

EVERY Facebook marketer’s DREAM software with the ability to dominate his/her competitors on facebook  all on AUTOPILOT IS FACEBOOK POST TRENDER SOFTWARE ! Yes! A software that can give a new turn to your facebook marketing experience without LIFTING A PENNY from your pockects for facebook ads or learning some dirty tricks! from so called gurus that doesn,t always work! 

This software is tested and shown to be the best facebook marketing app out there not only that your account is fully 100% safe from facebook ban and at thesame time you  Dominates all Your competitors on facebook groups you are member of!

It is an amazing marketing software exclusively for business owners that uses Facebook for their online marketing, people that really wants to OUT SMART their competitors

What are you waiting for?

Step up your Facebook marketing campaign today
Re: The Facebook Post Trender Software by Netfilix: 6:18am On Nov 19, 2017
Hello here good morning
Re: The Facebook Post Trender Software by Netfilix: 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hello

1 Like

Re: The Facebook Post Trender Software by Netfilix: 8:17am On Nov 20, 2017
Good morning
Re: The Facebook Post Trender Software by Netfilix: 8:18am On Nov 20, 2017
Keep your questions coming
Re: The Facebook Post Trender Software by Edgarated(m): 10:59am On Nov 20, 2017
Does this software work just on facebook groups? what about facebook pages?
Re: The Facebook Post Trender Software by Netfilix: 11:04am On Nov 20, 2017
Edgarated:
Hello Bro, It works for Facebook page as well...
To drive traffic to your product, blog and so on.
Re: The Facebook Post Trender Software by Netfilix: 11:06am On Nov 20, 2017
Edgarated:

I will advise you to watch the video embedded on the page if you visit it.

It shows you exactly how it works
Re: The Facebook Post Trender Software by Edgarated(m): 11:27am On Nov 20, 2017
Netfilix:

I will advise you to watch the video embedded on the page if you visit it.

It shows you exactly how it works

How much will it cost to have it
Re: The Facebook Post Trender Software by Netfilix: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
[q

The software is very effective.

1 Like

Re: The Facebook Post Trender Software by Netfilix: 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
Good evening
Re: The Facebook Post Trender Software by Edgarated(m): 9:24am On Nov 21, 2017
Netfilix:
It comes in different categories, there is monthly subscription of #4,000 naira

And we have bi-annual sub which is 8,000 Naira (6 months)

And lastly 20,000 to have access to the software for eternity. That is a one time payment.

Thanks.

The software is very effective.

Sir, please what's your location?, really need to see it's effectiveness on Facebook pages.it's a good app. kudos!
Re: The Facebook Post Trender Software by Netfilix: 9:42am On Nov 21, 2017
Edgarated:

Sir, please what's your location?, really need to see it's effectiveness on Facebook pages.it's a good app. kudos!
I stayed in Ibadan, here is my mail, baymanblingboy@gmail.com... What you need do is on the page just go through the page and choose your preferred subscription then paid to the bank account... After payment you need send me a message of your payment and the creditor name you used to your preferred mail you want me to send the tool to you thats all.

In the tools you'll find a tutorial video on how to do it and how it works.

With free mail account opener and Facebook account opener.

Thanks.
Re: The Facebook Post Trender Software by Edgarated(m): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2017
i will be in IB next month. i'm really interested.. see you soon
Re: The Facebook Post Trender Software by Netfilix: 10:22am On Nov 21, 2017
Edgarated:
i will be in IB next month. i'm really interested.. see you soon
Okay Bro.

1 Like

Re: The Facebook Post Trender Software by Netfilix: 6:44am On Nov 23, 2017
Hello, Good Morning.
Re: The Facebook Post Trender Software by Netfilix: 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hello here.

(1) (Reply)

Find The Odd Emoji Out:3levels1,2,3-vol2|spot The Difference Emoji|emoji Puzzle / How To Put Ads Within Blog Post On Home Page And Other Post Using Blogger.. / 2 Years Old Website For Sale (ranking High On Google) / Web Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.