Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

....... - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ....... (561 Views)

Asphalt/Bitumen supply AND Road/Drainage construction / best architectural & construction company in nig. if you want the best pls read / Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

....... by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 21, 2017
Re: ....... by raymondFirstborn(m): 6:03am On Nov 21, 2017
hi i am quantity surveyor and construction estimator. I can help you with the estimate for the helipad.

contact

09056082348(call & Whatsapp)

raymondfubara@gmail.com
Re: ....... by raymondFirstborn(m): 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
eddiebruk:
Does anyone here know any detailed information on the cost of constructing a Helipad in Nigeria? Please note that this will be on the river bank.

expecting your feedback
Re: ....... by diehard(m): 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
eddiebruk:
Does anyone here know any detailed information on the cost of constructing a Helipad in Nigeria? Please note that this will be on the river bank.

What type of chopper are you expecting the helipad to carry? That will help in your search and reviews of design. Are you looking for a concrete helipad or steel construction?
Re: ....... by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
diehard:

What type of chopper are you expecting the helipad to carry? That will help in your search and reviews of design. Are you looking for a concrete helipad or steel construction?

(1) (Reply)

2bedroom Apartment For Rent At Asian tiger, behind silver lake, sangotedo, / A Storey Building For Sale At Solanke Street, Akoka, Yaba. Price : #50 Million / I Want 2 Build A 2 Bedroom Flat Ensuites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.