Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Oneplus-5t-oneplus-3-and-oneplus-3t-receives-android-8-oreo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oneplus-5t-oneplus-3-and-oneplus-3t-receives-android-8-oreo (475 Views)

Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date / Phone Geeks, Help Me Decide Between Xiaomi Note 2 And Oneplus 5T / Oneplus 5T Full Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oneplus-5t-oneplus-3-and-oneplus-3t-receives-android-8-oreo by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
The recently announced OnePlus 5T smartphone and one year old OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 3 smartphones are already receiving the Android 8 Oreo update. The update adds Parallel apps and Picture-in-
Picture to the OnePlus phones. It also add
auto-fill and smart text selection. Even
Android Oreo dot in notifications make it to
the Android OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 3 and the
launcher also brings new app folder design. The manufacturer announced that OxygenOS
5.0 is being pushed to a small number of users.
It will come in a broader roll out in the following
days. The OxygenOS 5.0 gains new look in the Quick
settings panel but still has its clean and
minimalistic look, along with its features and
there is also a security patch in the update.
Www.stevani.com.ng/2017/11/20/oneplus-5t-oneplus-3-and-oneplus-3t-receives-android-8-oreo/

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Unlimited Like On Your Facebook Posts & Pictures. / Deleted! / How Do I Sue This Telco For Illegal Deductions From My Account??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.